Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He posted the other day a picture of himself out to dinner with a famous UFC fighter who answered him that it was a good catch up, it's gotta be Mickey. 

There's so many different discussions in this topic, I'm quoting the last one for clarity only. I think it could be a legit account too. My hesitatation is less about it being verified and more about an understanding that things that celebrities are doing usually aren't "allowed" to be posted by their friends without their or their management approval. i think it's most probable that Axl is working out with a trainer and have no doubt his voice sounds as great as ever. And I can understand a friend wanting to declare that to the world with all the criticism that is out there. But is it really from Axl's close friend? I don't know. 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He posted the other day a picture of himself out to dinner with a famous UFC fighter who answered him that it was a good catch up, it's gotta be Mickey. 

That makes it a bit more believable...i still have a tiny doubt though ;)

• Haha 1

Don't over analyse it guys. Some are making it or turning it into a mystery.

Let's keep it simple.

A friend spoke to another friend on the phone.

A friend has recommended his trainer and the friend has accepted that offer using his friends trainer to help with  his fitness and health.

The friend in appreciation has expressed his admiration for his friend and his talents.

I think this has happened to most of us in life, were a mate has offerd or made a recommendation and when accepted, in return you feel proud of your mate and what that person may have achieved. 

These guys are no different as its clear Mr Rourke values his friendship with Axl.

Edited by kiwiguns
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kiwiguns said:

Don't over analyse it guys. Some are making it or turning it into a mystery.

Let's keep it simple.

A friend spoke to another friend on the phone.

A friend has recommended his trainer and the friend has accepted that offer using his friends trainer to help with  his fitness and health.

The friend in appreciation has expressed his admiration for his friend and his talents.

I think this has happened to most of us in life, were a mate has offerd or made a recommendation and when accepted, in return you feel proud of your mate and what that person may have achieved. 

These guys are no different as its clear Mr Rourke values his friendship with Axl.

Both of them have Jordan as their trainer. I found an article from 2015 where Mickey was using him as his trainer. 

1 hour ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Both of them have Jordan as their trainer. I found an article from 2015 where Mickey was using him as his trainer. 

yes right , Jordan was everywhere of tour  and not just Axl trainer , too Duff trainer.

19 hours ago, RazorGunner said:

Not posing as anyone simply stating facts. :blink:

I'm not the one who is pathetic here :crazy:

Expecting a band to personally be obliged to you is an unrealistic mindset and an unhealthy attitude.  Whatever personal insults you choose to hurl next won't change that fact nor my opinion. 

There was a whole discussion in the last pages about it, well developed and explained. If you failed to read it and understand it, I will not explain it again to you. Go back and read all of it, as you should have, instead of coming now here to throw a bunch of bollocks about things that were already clarified.

Your little opinion means nothing to me and your "facts" only exist in your head.

Do not quote me anymore. The discussion about that topic was over 4 days ago. You lost the train.

19 hours ago, killuridols said:

There was a whole discussion in the last pages about it, well developed and explained. If you failed to read it and understand it, I will not explain it again to you. Go back and read all of it, as you should have, instead of coming now here to throw a bunch of bollocks about things that were already clarified.

Your little opinion means nothing to me and your "facts" only exist in your head.

Do not quote me anymore. The discussion about that topic was over 4 days ago. You lost the train.

What you typed reeked of misguided entitlement issues, look the term up if you are unfamiliar with it. 

Your disturbed and unrealistic little opinion means nothing to me either, I don't spend all day, everyday online due to the fact I have an actual life- honestly don't want or require you to explain a single solitary thing to me, that's Laughable.

Do not attempt to tell me whom I can and whom I can't quote here, you don't make the rules. If you type something here I can quote and comment on it. 

Synopsis: You somehow think the band "owes" you, I and others disagree- end of.  :blink::crazy:

Edited by RazorGunner
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, RazorGunner said:

What you typed reeked of misguided entitlement issues, look the term up if you are unfamiliar with it. 

Your disturbed and unrealistic little opinion means nothing to me either, I don't spend all day, everyday online due to the fact I have an actual life- honestly don't want or require you to explain a single solitary thing to me, that's Laughable.

Do not attempt to tell me whom I can and whom I can't quote here, you don't make the rules. If you type something here I can quote and comment on it. 

Synopsis: You somehow think the band "owes" you, I and others disagree- end of.  :blink::crazy:

Yes, I can tell you to not quote me if I am feeling harassed by your comments, which are personally directed at me.

One more of these insults and I will report you.

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yes, I can tell you to not quote me if I am feeling harassed by your comments, which are personally directed at me.

One more of these insults and I will report you.

LOL! Report away! 

I tend to treat people as I am treated, and I don't take anything that nameless, faceless strangers say on the internet personally. 

We simply disagree- agree to disagree and MOVE ON. Christ! :crazy::blink:

Edited by RazorGunner
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, RazorGunner said:

LOL! Report away! 

I tend to treat people as I am treated, and I don't take anything that nameless, faceless strangers say on the internet personally. 

We simply disagree- agree to disagree and MOVE ON. Christ! :crazy::blink:

It doesn't matter how you feel about this or how you react to it... If I am feeling you are bugging me it is enough that I ask you to stop and you should do it.

But you want to carry on with a topic that was over like 5 days ago.

That is called being a harasser and if you really dont mind or care about what's written in a forum or strangers on the Internet tell you, then you should act more accordingly to your statements, otherwise you are just posing.

And yes, I also treat people as I am treated. That's what you got for calling me disturbed, entitled and all those terms looking to put me down.

We simple disagree?? Aright, then send the order to your hands and stop replying to me.

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Good thing I didn't read those comments...would not have responded to them too kindly!  :lol::hahafyou: :max:

You are right , i not look Slash old , plus has many things to comment ,but people just like talk stupid things😳