11/01/16 Rosario, AR - Estadio Rosario

gunsguy

In fact most are going to show the return of Slash and Duff to Guns and also for what Axl did the amazing shows, the North American tour and also by AC / DC. What happens that since the beginning of the tour by South America, can you perceive that the voice is not the same. I do not know is sick or forced both voice in concerts of AC / DC that chordal vocal is already in trouble.

I remember that before traveling to Peru, came news that Axl had not traveled in the plane Guns, cuz had gone to the doctor, who knows not has any vocal problem.

Still I think it's an amazing show for all that is the Guns ..

8 minutes ago, maumaurgomes said:

In fact most are going to show the return of Slash and Duff to Guns and also for what Axl did the amazing shows, the North American tour and also by AC / DC. What happens that since the beginning of the tour by South America, can you perceive that the voice is not the same. I do not know is sick or forced both voice in concerts of AC / DC that chordal vocal is already in trouble.

I remember that before traveling to Peru, came news that Axl had not traveled in the plane Guns, cuz had gone to the doctor, who knows not has any vocal problem.

Still I think it's an amazing show for all that is the Guns ..

Tour would likely be canceled if something is wrong with Axl's voice. No way Slash sits by and let's him injure himself every night. One of the many reasons they broke up was nobody cared about Axl's vocal issues prior to the UYI tour and during. So I think they are much more aware of anything wrong with Axl and will make sure he's aware that they care more about him than this tour. 

1 hour ago, cqleonardo said:

you guys are kinda scaring me, my show is on the 15th, i'm not watching periscopes or videos on youtube and you all talking about how bad he's sounding, is kinda bumping me down

I purposely never watch the periscopes, I read the comments because I want to know what time they went on, what the setlist is etc, but I never watch. You can't recreate being at a live concert on periscope.

I remember reading all these kind of comments in 2010 (yes, there was not so good shows then too) and the show before mine, everyone was ragging on Axl because he "sounded awful" and then he tweeted he was ill with a sore throat. So i thought "oh great!!l" as you would. He was amazing that night. I looked back on YouTube a couple of days later, and you could tell his throats was bad, but the actual concert was amazing. 

Can you imagine if we all watched the 91 Indiana show live on periscope :lol: 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I purposely never watch the periscopes, I read the comments because I want to know what time they went on, what the setlist is etc, but I never watch. You can't recreate being at a live concert on periscope.

I have watched every single Periscope from the USA shows and the AC/DC shows and none of them have EVER made me think twice about buying a ticket for the time they'd hit my country.

Guess it's a matter of personality or I don't know but seriously, does Periscope have that huge power of discouraging people?

Unless you've never been to a show before of any band or artist, it is kind of dumb to not go because of this.

I'm going to the shows regardless of whatever I've watched and listened here before.
I know a real live show it's very different than watching online.
Isn't it obvious?

:shrugs:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I have watched every single Periscope from the USA shows and the AC/DC shows and none of them have EVER made me think twice about buying a ticket for the time they'd hit my country.

Guess it's a matter of personality or I don't know but seriously, does Periscope have that huge power of discouraging people?

Unless you've never been to a show before of any band or artist, it is kind of dumb to not go because of this.

I'm going to the shows regardless of whatever I've watched and listened here before.
I know a real live show it's very different than watching online.
Isn't it obvious?

:shrugs:

Obviously not, but as seen, it can make people feel less enthusiastic about going to the concert they have tickets for. That's got to take a bit away from the excitement of going really, if people already have it in their head it's not going to be a good show. That's all. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

whats the point of bitching though?! 

9/10 times we dont get what we want. So why bitch? 

and the most fucked up thing about it is that 1 time we do get something, people STILL bitch about it...

If GNR realllly riles you up to the point where you cant fucking stand it anymore, WHY are you a fan of this band? 

Im so sick of this in every show thread. 

ENJOY THIS FUCKING BAND BEFORE THEY CEASE TO EXIST.  

ill put it in words that maybe all of us can understand: 

"Times short, your lifes your own. And in the end we are just Dust n Bones" 

so you are telling people how they should behave, what they should like, what they should do, how they are suppose to feel?

do you realize that thats likely the most UN-GNR thing you can do?

• Like 2