11/30/16 Mexico City, MX - Palacio de los Deportes

gunsguy

1 hour ago, smoking guns said:

I wonder if Axl has any friends or relatives from Indiana that work at the Carrier plant where Trump saved jobs yesterday. 

The new plant in Mexico is gonna open 2 years from now. Only Gods knows what's gonna happen to the workers in the U.S. Don't get me wrong. It's a shame that factories move elsewhere and people lose their jobs. But nobody should rush to believe in some political promise

Oh I see they hurt many people's national pride.

It's a fucking doll, 

it's a fucking rock n roll show

it's the fucking answer to Jeff's Twitter

Donald Trump did and say way worse things in the past, I'm still confused how a nation could vote for somebody like him.

Even Axl did seriously worse in the past than this, so calm down.

!Satirical!

Seems like you don't have to be especially qualified to be the US President, next time I'll give it a try :awesomeface::awesomeface::awesomeface::awesomeface::awesomeface:

Edited by Free Bird

Slash .. well .. The entire band is having so much funn while those fans do their thing..

I said it before and i repeat it now.  Its not my place to give an opinion about trump, clinton or whatever..

But for those who doesnt like "the band speaking loud and being politicly rebellious".. Are u guys sure u understand what rock n roll is really about?? Or how rock n roll was born??

U better go listen some adele, bruno mars or whatever other crap u can find out there.

I dont know if trump is the right person for the job, or hillary.  But im happy , very happy.. That THE BAND defends what they believe, their ideas.   ( it would be soooo easy just say ambiguous things or nothing at all and just collect money ).  But this guys are THE REAL FU...KN DEAL.

U guys really think theyre not gonna sale tickets because of this??  Well .. For those who thinks that way..:  U better go buy an advertising , publicity hand book for begginers.

Pd:  ive been told by somebody kinda close to the band that this was a SLASH and

AXL IDEA, but then duff and del James push it to " LETS DO THIS". So they were all on board.

since slashs shirt ( the one with "the idiot" with trumps face) and axls statements ( plus their open happyness during the event), i dont have a single reason to doubt about it

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DIST said:

I'm glad GNR are the most dangerous band in the world again... I mean a Trump piñata?  Such rebellious behavior is unprecedented! 

Sarcastic or not....THIS. Welcome Back GNFNR. People on here write it was "distasteful", etc. Seriously. GNR & distasteful? My lord, those two words have never been in the same sentence in the last, I don't know, 30 years! They do what they want, they say what they want, no fucks given, I don't care if they say it about hilary, trump, obama, or leaders from other countries. Go down swinging I say. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Free Bird said:

Oh I see they hurt many people's national pride.

It's a fucking doll, 

it's a fucking rock n roll show

it's the fucking answer to Jeff's Twitter

Donald Trump did and say way worse things in the past, I'm still confused how a nation could vote for somebody like him.

Even Axl did seriously worse in the past than this, so calm down.

!Satirical!

Seems like you don't have to be especially qualified to be the US President, next time I'll give it a try :awesomeface::awesomeface::awesomeface::awesomeface::awesomeface:

What "worse things" Trump said? Just stated facts. Not everyone can handle the truth.

What a fool.

Edited by Litti

6 hours ago, Use Your Delusion II said:

Guys, the band was playing a show in a Country that our President-elect has promised to block off with a giant wall and then deport a bunch of people back to.  I think this was intended to be a gesture of solidarity with the Mexican fans rather than an Anti-American demonstration.  I highly doubt we'll see the same sort of shenanigans in, say...Japan.  I see why some people don't like it, but at least consider the setting.  Not a big deal, in my opinion.

Illegals, illegals, do you know what that means?

22 minutes ago, Litti said:

Dumb thing to do, Proves that the band is no more than the snowflakes in the streets protesting. This band knows nothing.

Have some respect for President-elect Trump, Axl N' Dummies

Best thread in a while, never laughed so hard at posts for long :lol:

• Like 2

Slightly less than half the American voters voted for a man whose whole campaign centered around a wall to keep out Mexicans that he claimed they'd pay for. He began his campaign by saying the Mexicans that are here illegally are rapists and criminals.  This was the last show in Mexico.  If they wanna have a whack at a Trump piñata, who the fuck cares.

and for anyone whining about disrespecting the president-elect, look in the mirror. Your party disrespected the current president for 8 straight years. How quickly we forget. 

So, how about an end to the political discussion. There's another thread for that, isn't there?  

*my lack of responses to anyone quoting this isn't me running from an argument. It's me simply not interested in taking it any further. I am, however, interested in reading more reviews of the show. So keep em comin. 

Edited by mrw80
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, tsinindy said:

I'm just gonna sit here and laugh at the hypocrisy of everyone that has a problem with what Axl did....quit being pussies, quit being so politically correct all the time. That's the conservative agenda, yet y'all are crying like a bunch of babies right now.  

"....you can't trust freedom when it's not in your hands..."

You made a mistake there, I think it's the Democratic agenda

11 minutes ago, Use Your Delusion II said:

Yes, they are the "Bad Hombres", right?

:smiley-confused2:

What a dummie

10 minutes ago, smoking guns said:

You don't have to be a trump supporter to find this to be a very crude and immature gesture from a bunch of 50 year olds. 

I hear ya.  However...this band has historically been crude and immature, whether it be the content of their music, merchandise, album artwork, their decades-long feuds, and even their choice of attire on this current tour.  I feel like permission for Axl and crew to act immaturely and offend people has been grandfathered in from a different era.  It's almost endearing the way these old dudes drop F-bombs and run around on stage wearing shirts that say things like "SHOW SOME CLASS" over a butt.  NEVER GROW UP, GUNS!!!

• Like 1