06/29/17 - Stockholm, SE - Friends Arena

alfierose

Can't wait to hear Axl back with AC/DC. I am not trying to bash Axl or the band but one thing Is for certain, you will not hear vocals on an AC/DC tune that sound like the performance of Yesterdays In the video above.

He has to much respect for Angus and AC/DC for that to happen.

It was great to see that the people of Stockholm got their moneys worth and the majority had a great time.  

3 minutes ago, ironmt said:

you will not hear vocals on an AC/DC tune that sound like the performance of Yesterdays In the video above.

That was pretty bad.... Aside from maybe one performance that is one of the songs that has consistently sucked the whole reunion.. 

Just now, maynard said:

So every show thread should go through a previous analysis. Only posters who went to the concert are allowed to post. Negative AND positive opinions from users who weren't there would not be tolerated. A censorship. Why don't you ask the mods about adopting this? I mean... if negative opinions hurt you so much, you should act now to stop those who hurt you. If you need any help (including psychological), send me a PM.

They don't hurt, they just bore to death and make us wanna throw up, especially repeated for the milionth time without any insight, sense, reason or even closeness to truth. It's pure trolling at this point. Why can't you understand that you're not a fucking voice of the subdued nation of martyrs couragous enough to criticise Axl Rose that everyone else wants to kill and bury in unsacred soil but just a winer who has no idea what he's talking about but keeps on boring people to their death.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

Just met Ricky gervais in Stockholm. This is just getting better and better

I really wanted to see him on his current tour. Massive fan, did you tell him you went to see GN'R? I'd love to know if he's a fan, I'll bet he is.

Gonna crank some Life on the Road now haha.

Just now, xBrownstonex said:

No, i didnt wanna bother his time too much. I met him at a souvenirs shop. I heard a familiar voice and when i looked up i couldnt believe it was him. I started laughing and when he saw my reaction he started laughing aswell and said "hey, how's it going?" Outside the store i asked politely for a pic. That was the funniest encounter. Love that guy

img_0090.jpg

Awesome man, Ricky's fucking hilarious.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maynard said:

You, on the other hand, just added a lot with your personal attack. Yes, you feel so insulted by me not enjoying GNR and posting about it that you have to call me boring and a kid. How pathetic is that? You know who behaves like this right? High school kids. And you tell me to let the adults talk. Priceless :lol: .

Seriously, if you disagree with anything I said and feel so passionate about it, why not discuss what I said? It makes you look more... mature.

If you don't care about my opinion at all, just skip my posts.

If you feel the need to insult or mock me for my opinion because it hurts/offends/annoys you, then I'm really sorry for you. I hope you are not like that in real life.

Nice post :lol:

So every show thread should go through a previous analysis. Only posters who went to the concert are allowed to post. Negative AND positive opinions from users who weren't there would not be tolerated. A censorship. Why don't you ask the mods about adopting this? I mean... if negative opinions hurt you so much, you should act now to stop those who hurt you. If you need any help (including psychological), send me a PM.

I went to copenhagen this week and I must say the real thing is much better than a YouTube clip. All I can say go and see them live before you say anything. It is like analysing the drivning experience of a Ferrari with just looking at YouTube clips, nothing can be compared to the real thing.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

unfuckingbelieveable. Phenomenal show, phenomenal setlist, phenomenal axl, phenomenal slash. I was like third row, the gap between the stage and the audience was way smaller thna at previous shows. It was surreal to see the guys from that distance, you could almost smell them.

axl was in incredible mood. During kohd he said that "back in the day they called that jamming. To jam" . That made slash laugh. 

I think he decided spontaneously after the seeker to extend the set. He was speaking into his mic to the band members and then said they'd have time for a couple more. Was awesome to see patience played after the seeker. Slash was a beast, even interacting with the crowd from time to time. Melissas effects on sorry were kind of weird and unecessary. What was more annoying were drunk swedish pricks who think cause they're drunk assholes and tall, they can push their way to the front, fucking hate those scumbags. 

Anyway, this was a special night. Thanks to @GNR-girl for this wonderful day. 

Thank YOU!!! :heart:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fourteenbeers said:

"The Room". It's a movie that's so bad it make's it good (at least IMO) T. Wiseau directed it, starred in it, produced it and wrote it. You could check out the worst (or best) parts of it on YouTube (if you get enjoyment from terrible acting) 

Oh, somebody already posted a clip... well there you have it. 

Movie's "b"??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Axl_morris said:

I still can't get over how good last nights show was.

I'm not watching back YouTube videos untill these phone manufacturers can design recording equipment to pick up Axls rasp. I've decided Axls voice is so great technology can't keep up!

That's like waiting on phone technology to catch up to those of alien technology so we can see their invisible UFO's in the sky 

17 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

That's like waiting on phone technology to catch up to those of alien technology so we can see their invisible UFO's in the sky 

Well, you can always add distortion to Axl's voice, or suggest the band to plug Axl's mic to Slash's amp :lol:

• Like 1