06/29/17 - Stockholm, SE - Friends Arena

alfierose

3 minutes ago, MrMojo said:

Top 5 - 10 show of the tour? Houston, Vegas, Coachella, Philly, Stockholm, Portugal, Italy. Probably missing a few, those concerts are in no particular order either.

It would have to be after every NA show due to the vocals but setlist wise this would be considered top 5 GNR setlist ever 

7 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

It would have to be after every NA show due to the vocals but setlist wise this would be considered top 5 GNR setlist ever 

It was epic, I thought vocals kicked ass tonight.

For me tonight was the best one so far ?

Only negative was that the shirt I wanted was sold out even before Guns started... And the way Rich plays his part of the Nightrain solo. I just can't get used to the "shred".

Was hoping for Out ta get Me, but My Michelle is awesome too ?

Edited by Snytefant
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Jeez said:

So, it's the exact same (amazing) setlist as before + dont cry/patience and everyone's suddenly amazed? :blink:

Plus Sorry. A 5 song encore is a pretty big deal, especially since it took the show to a total of 30 songs, I don't know, it's just cool seeing them do stuff like this, it gives the impression that these guys love what they do. They don't have to play that long at all, it's great that they do.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AlexC said:

Plus Sorry. A 5 song encore is a pretty big deal, especially since it took the show to a total of 30 songs, I don't know, it's just cool seeing them do stuff like this, it gives the impression that these guys love what they do. They don't have to play that long at all, it's great that they do.

Didn't notice 'sorry'. Anyway, my point is people on here have been way too critical of the setlist imo. It's an amazing show either way.

I'd understand the complaints if they were playing for the same audience every night.

• Like 1

Amazing show, so happy we got sorry, Michelle and Rosie. 

They sounded great, but I did not like Slashs take on better or TIL solo. He was great on sorry though.

Also great to finally hear estranged, coma, DC and CW. Miss madagascar and street of dreams, maybe next time ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Wonder how long the show was total? And what has been the longest show since April last year?

Pretty sure this was the longest show of the entire tour so far (not counting Hannover due to the rain delay.) 30 songs would most likely bring them to the 3 hour mark or slightly over.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AlexC said:

Pretty sure this was the longest show of the entire tour so far (not counting Hannover due to the rain delay.) 30 songs would most likely bring them to the 3 hour mark or slightly over.

Show was 3:08 (20:54-00:02) from first note to last.

My first show since the Stockholm gig in 2006. Uneven flow to the set I felt, but was great to catch them again.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Thorbear said:

They sounded great, but I did not like Slashs take on better or TIL solo. He was great on sorry though.

Also great to finally hear estranged, coma, DC and CW. Miss madagascar and street of dreams, maybe next time ?

THORBEAR you  put tonight in  AXL hat ?

23 minutes ago, Thorbear said:

THORBEAR tonight you was in AXL hat ??