GRAMMY 2017

Silent Jay

1 minute ago, Silent Jay said:

A quick 2-second scroll on that douche's twitter would make me ashamed to actually follow him, let alone repost anything he said.

What's he even getting at? Metallica rocked, but the mic got fucked up and ruined the beginning of the performance. Also, they're announcing a tour tomorrow so why wouldn't they want to be shown on a huge televised event?

11 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

A quick 2-second scroll on that douche's twitter would make me ashamed to actually follow him, let alone repost anything he said.

What's he even getting at? Metallica rocked, but the mic got fucked up and ruined the beginning of the performance. Also, they're announcing a tour tomorrow so why wouldn't they want to be shown on a huge televised event?

Maybe he's thinking the Grammys used Metallica in ads to promote the show, but ultimately forgot to mention them or the song or even bother to have the mic on.

It was all about Gaga. I'd feel very humiliated if I were Hetfield.

Edited by Silent Jay

23 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Well you also publicly claimed you liked that abomination that was Katy Perry's performance. So...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Maybe he's thinking the Grammys used Metallica in ads to promote the show, but ultimately forgot to mention them or the song or even bother to have the mic on.

It was all about Gaga. I'd feel very humiliated if I were Hetfield.

Why should he be? You can see that the plan was to go back and forth and then sing choruses together but mic fail caused Lady Gaga to sing all solo parts of James. Props to her for saving the whole thing, imagine the whole performance sounding like the first 30 seconds

Just now, Nicklord said:

Why should he be? You can see that the plan was to go back and forth and then sing choruses together but mic fail caused Lady Gaga to sing all solo parts of James. Props to her for saving the whole thing, imagine the whole performance sounding like the first 30 seconds

Yes it was about her looking good, and how versatile she is. Feel free to say she saved the whole thing. Remember she also announced a worldwide tour last week.

I feel like they've done it on purpose, the grammys run their show like a well-oiled machine. It's kind of weird how the Grammys trolled Mustaine and Hetfield, it makes you wonder why. 

We already know they pretty much hate anything hard rock or metal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Silent Jay said:

Yes it was about her looking good, and how versatile she is. Feel free to say she saved the whole thing. Remember she also announced a worldwide tour last week.

I feel like they've done it on purpose, the grammys run their show like a well-oiled machine. It's kind of weird how the Grammys trolled Mustaine and Hetfield, it makes you wonder why. 

We already know they pretty much hate anything hard rock or metal.

Well Metallica is announcing a tour tomorrow too and Lady Gaga almost sold out her European tour.  

Yeah, it is a well oiled machine usually but those 2 weren't the only bands that got fucked. Several guys were cut when they had a speech, Chance the Rapper just got on stage and they started playing "get the fuck off" music :lol: Also looked like Adele, Katy Perry and Bruno Mars couldn't hear themselves too. Adele even restarted, the other 2 were touching their in ear monitors and stuff constantly. Whole thing was a mess, and I didn't even watch the whole thing to see all fuck ups. 

Also why would they fuck up relationship with the only metal band that performs there? Without Metallica they get worse ratings cause a lot of people watch it just to see them perform with someone they usually don't perform with. 

31 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Also why would they fuck up relationship with the only metal band that performs there? Without Metallica they get worse ratings cause a lot of people watch it just to see them perform with someone they usually don't perform with. 

Yes Adele was off key both of her performances. But Hetfield got fucked big time. It's something that is gonna stuck with him for a long time. It's fucked up, I'd be pissed off.

At the end of the day Metallica will be fine. But I don't know... remember what Hetfield said about why he left San Francisco? Same things with Mustaine.

It's like Metallica was the moth :D Anyway I enjoyed it.

Edited by Silent Jay

36 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Yes Adele was off key both of her performances. But Hetfield got fucked big time. It's something that is gonna stuck with him for a long time. It's fucked up, I'd be pissed off.

At the end of the day Metallica will be fine. But I don't know... remember what Hetfield said about why he left San Francisco? Same things with Mustaine.

It's like Metallica was the moth :D 

Yeah, I would be pissed too but nothing intentional there for sure

At least something :D 

Even Gojira lost the award,not only Metallica,probably to give the awards to Bowie for honor couldn't be otherwise.From the other hand i can't stand that attitude crying baby from Adele all time,drama sells of course,what if Metallica should pay tribute to Lemmy there..

Who had the idea to put backwards these stupid ppl for doing annoying fake banging?

Edited by Majestic Beast

Nowadays i think how difficult to make ceremony´s awards because the gold era of music has gone n i feel it when i saw tibute moments.

Adele singing George Michael, Bruno Mars Prince. these perfomances was  beautiful  and  heartbroken at same time.
Seems it was"Yesterday" we´ve enjoyed then and today we crying ours idols´s passing

Metallica n Gaga was cool, but nothing even more than this,
As always Gaga shake, scream, faces and mouths over than necessary to me is litlle robotic.