"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

On 5/20/2023 at 4:06 PM, Dazey said:

Fast X. Utter shit but I enjoyed the hell out of it.

I heard Jason Momoa stole the movie. Love Jason Statham too. I think he has the best lines "Let's dig some graves" lol who says that with a straight face. He kicks ass too.

Evil Dead Rising

Honestly, I felt very sorry for the single mom.  If I saw all that religious things in front of this wall no way would I have taken anything back home.  I think I'm getting over the Evil Dead movies. Miss Bruce Campbell although one of the characters did quote a line from Army of Darkness

On 5/21/2023 at 12:30 AM, Cosmo said:

Air, with Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Viola Davis and Jason Bateman. Pretty cool movie. Tells the story of the creation of the Air Jordans brand by Nike. 

3E90E003-C3A2-418A-9D5E-8E34E3A1A74E.webp

Watched today on Amazon ..and it was really,really  good.   I thought the script was well written. 10/10 Cheers !

• Like 1

On 5/28/2023 at 2:56 AM, wendirosez said:

Yeah . That's what i'm talking about. 

You know what guys?  Sleep away Camp & Black Christmas. back to back :PMy friend introduced me to  those  last summer . 

Those movies are nuts.

did you see the remake of Black Christmas or the original?

46 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

'Ed Wood' (1994)

Graded: A+

I liked this movie and I have seen Plan 9 from outer space so I knew how crazy that movie was. lol

• Like 1

Women Talking

Thought it would be boring but it was very interesting. Has anyone seen this movie? do you know what year it was supposed to take place?  I know it was sometime after the 1960's because they played a Monkees song, but it was weird to think this took place in the 20th centurey

4 hours ago, wendirosez said:

The  1974 original :lol:

Cool, The remake was good too. 

• Thanks 1

John Wick 4

Loved it. I was laughing so hard with some of those fight scenes. It was epic. Love Keanu. A man of few words.

16 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

So far this year I’ve seen four movies: John Wick 4, Mario, Guardians 3, Spiderverse 2. All of them were good (but Mario coulda been a bit better).

What did you think of John Wick 4?  i totally loved it. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Year Margo is becoming a very amazing actress.

Babylon is 3 hours. I watched it in two nights. Like I said I laughed and then it got weird and then it was sad. Very intense movie. The lead Mexican actor was amazing too. I hope he continues in the movies. He was excellent. Brad was funny and he played his part very well.

• Thanks 1

Insidious The Red Door

Yeah during the credits you can hear the Patrick Wilson/Ghost song of Stay. What a great cover.

And after all the credits there is a little something, so I suggest if you see this movie stay until all the credits are done. The song Stay goes to the end of the credits too. 

This movie was super scary. There were a few jumps moments. Great. Love horror movies like this. This movie made so much sense and tied in Insidious 1 and 2.

• Like 2