GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

17 minutes ago, money honey said:

I like Axl’s political tweets. To me they echo the rants he used to go on live and in songs like Get in the Ring. It’s nice to see that combative side of him expressed in a more measured, mature way.

I like that too. The problem is people also want to hear new music from Axl. Fans want to know about any chance of AFD line up reunion. Or just look at new pics/videos of Axl doing things that are no tour related. The only recent news we had is a show in Hawaii. Politics, shows and merch are the only things we have.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, money honey said:

I like Axl’s political tweets. To me they echo the rants he used to go on live and in songs like Get in the Ring. It’s nice to see that combative side of him expressed in a more measured, mature way.

His "political" tweets are just lazy shit, old man yelling at clouds kind of thing.

What is to complain about a law that is beneficial for musicians in an era where cultural industries are about to disappear? There's nothing political, not even a rant in what he tweets. He is just sitting on his comfortable couch enjoying his millions, while new artists are struggling to make ends meet because they can't live off their art anymore.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

His "political" tweets are just lazy shit, old man yelling at clouds kind of thing.

What is to complain about a law that is beneficial for musicians in an era where cultural industries are about to disappear? There's nothing political, not even a rant in what he tweets. He is just sitting on his comfortable couch enjoying his millions, while new artists are struggling to make ends meet because they can't live off their art anymore.

The problem is that nothing is going to change. Trump has not proven himself trustworthy in any way.....Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court appointment and his subsequent response is proof of that.  That’s why Axl is speaking out.

1 minute ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

The problem is that nothing is going to change. Trump has not proven himself trustworthy in any way.....Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court appointment and his subsequent response is proof of that.  That’s why Axl is speaking out.

Nothing is going to change about what?

What does Kavanaugh have to do with music? :question:

5 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

If axl put as much effort into his tweets to music we would have a new gnr album by now.

If Axl can make an album during the time he spends tweeting once in a while (which can't be more than a few minutes a month), I wonder what feats posters on here could achieve by not wasting their time posting on a forum but actually doing something productive :lol:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

I’M talking about Trumps poor choices.....and nothing is really going in the music industry under his administration....no matter what document is signed 

This is a law that will last past his administration so he might use it to promote himself now but it is really beyond him and it's good for the artists.

Fanatism should not make people blindly hate someone to the point of denying rights to others. 

9 minutes ago, killuridols said:

This is a law that will last past his administration so he might use it to promote himself now but it is really beyond him and it's good for the artists.

Fanatism should not make people blindly hate someone to the point of denying rights to others. 

Blindly hate? Okay

7 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

He's talking about Kanye going to the White House to hang with Trump when he signed the Music Modernization Act today.

I think the tweet is about this, not the Music Modernization Act:

https://chicago.suntimes.com/entertainment/kanye-west-donald-trump-chicago-crime-white-house/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I think the tweet is about this, not the Music Modernization Act:

https://chicago.suntimes.com/entertainment/kanye-west-donald-trump-chicago-crime-white-house/

Exactly! And that absurd rant that Kanye said for 10 minutes.

And for the journalist...it is so shady and suspicious and the answer of Trump so awful and not helpful at all.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I would love to see those too...but you could think is his downtime and he has choice to not make it public his downtime....

We have seen pictures of Axl with strippers. And one or two of him in the toilet.  All I'm asking is a picture of him playing with his cat or something like it. A picture taken by Beta or Fernando not by some paparazzi

37 minutes ago, Padme said:

We have seen pictures of Axl with strippers. And one or two of him in the toilet.  All I'm asking is a picture of him playing with his cat or something like it. A picture taken by Beta or Fernando not by some paparazzi

Honestly, the last two years there is only one picture of Axl in his downtime, was made from a guy that saw him walking his dogs in 2017.

I wish he has a lady like Meegan or Susan that post everything they do on Instagram but is not the case....sadly for us...good for him.

• Like 2