GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

@dgnrdon't go mad over this, she seems to be a VERY self-confident woman, otherwise she would not have done that, and had this picture be taken by kat. I'm sure she will ignore the comments, and instead always remember these one special moment for her. Btw these comments has nothing to do with the fanbase, as you mentioned above, that's what social media (and life in general) is these days: Be perfect or just let it be ! Sad but true:shrugs:

Edited by EricA
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Caatje said:

Because the fingerboard is Brazilian rosewood.

4 hours ago, dgnr said:

Ok, I have to post this cause I am mad!! Like, really mad. And this is the women's thread so I think we all need to talk about this here. GNR posted this pic on their instagram. And I just can't believe in the mischievousness of those comments. People are just talking about the size of her boobs and the comments are really fuckin offensive!! What's wrong with this fan base? :fuckyou:

This pic was taken at Download Madrid, the girl was near me in the crowd. In the middle of Patience she showed her boobs, Kat was at the rail, noticed it and took a pic. This girl was so happy when Kat noticed her and took the pic, she thanked her so much. Kat laughed and everyone cheered, it was a fun moment. After, the girl went back to enjoy the show. I think it was a meaningful moment for the girl, she even commented on this same pic. But then what do you see? People making jokes - some of them really evil - about the size of her boobs. WTF? I can only imagine this girl and her friends reading all these comments! Why can't people just appreciate a pic? What pre-conceived idea exists in people minds about women bodies? If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all, right? It's a sad world this one. I'm mad :anger:

She's cute. Didn't spell it correctly though. Can we talk about the guy next to her?!

Edited by MaskingApathy
  • Sad 1

On 9/28/2018 at 8:42 PM, dgnr said:

Ok, I have to post this cause I am mad!! Like, really mad. And this is the women's thread so I think we all need to talk about this here. GNR posted this pic on their instagram. And I just can't believe in the mischievousness of those comments. People are just talking about the size of her boobs and the comments are really fuckin offensive!! What's wrong with this fan base? :fuckyou:

This pic was taken at Download Madrid, the girl was near me in the crowd. In the middle of Patience she showed her boobs, Kat was at the rail, noticed it and took a pic. This girl was so happy when Kat noticed her and took the pic, she thanked her so much. Kat laughed and everyone cheered, it was a fun moment. After, the girl went back to enjoy the show. I think it was a meaningful moment for the girl, she even commented on this same pic. But then what do you see? People making jokes - some of them really evil - about the size of her boobs. WTF? I can only imagine this girl and her friends reading all these comments! Why can't people just appreciate a pic? What pre-conceived idea exists in people minds about women bodies? If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all, right? It's a sad world this one. I'm mad :anger:

I was so fucking mad when I saw those comments. SHE'S BEAUTIFUL.

• Confused 1

Not sure if this is the place to post this...but during a late-night/insomnia-induced internet exploring of GN'R related things...I found an Axl Rose Dress-Up Game, LOL. It took me back to my childhood when I was 7-11 when I used to sometimes play dress-up games on the Internet (Stardoll was huge hit).  It features some notable outfits of his, and some precious cheeky items. :P Axl would surely want to murder (sue) whoever made that game, :lol:.

Here's the link: https://www.deviantart.com/princeofredroses/art/Dress-Up-Axl-W-Rose-297623053  

Edited by thomlarke
I forgot to insert the link!
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, thomlarke said:

Not sure if this is the place to post this...but during a late-night/insomnia-induced internet exploring of GN'R related things...I found an Axl Rose Dress-Up Game, LOL. It took me back to my childhood when I was 7-11 when I used to sometimes play dress-up games on the Internet (Stardoll was huge hit).  It features some notable outfits of his, and some precious cheeky items. :P Axl would surely want to murder (sue) whoever made that game, :lol:.

Here's the link: https://www.deviantart.com/princeofredroses/art/Dress-Up-Axl-W-Rose-297623053  

What's a dress up game?

3 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

What's a dress up game?

A girly virtual online game.  Basically, dressing up (putting on different outfits) on online dolls. Games like these are usually targeted toward pre-teen girls. There's no goal to it. It's just for stupid fun.

1 hour ago, Padme said:

Three years ago Fernando would've loved to go to a Slash show. But Axl would've fired him :P

Really? Remember Fernando grew up around Axl (he probably sees Axl as a weird uncle/bigbrother/father-figure hybrid). I'm sure in the early days, Axl talked trash about Slash, and that would have turned Fernando off.

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

There's also a Slash one https://www.deviantart.com/toejones/art/Dress-Up-Chibi-Slash-153969032 :slash:

and Duff, Steven and Izzy ;)

I tried that Slash one. He has a top hat and a baseball cap, but what a hell was that extra hair? Does he wear extensions? Or a wig? :blink:

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Then what is it? That thing on that virtual online game, I mean, not on Slash's head. 

That’s because Slash’s hair got even longer und bigger in 91 und 92 than in the 80s. He let it grow and for curls like that it took him ages.

• Like 1