GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

Hello, from the outtakes of Slash's interview with L.A. Times:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/slash-says-seeing-axl-rose-perform-with-ac-dc-was-awesome-he-pulled-it-off-and-it-was-great/

On whether there's a dream "guest star" situation for him equivalent to Axl Rose touring with AC/DC:

Slash: "I can't think of anything off the top of my head. The Axl-doing-AC/DC thing, I went and checked that out, and it was awesome. I was probably as skeptical as anybody because of the iconic status of the band, and he pulled it off and it was great. I'm probably a little bit more intimidated about the idea of having to fill someone's shoes — someone that I look up to or had a big influence on me. If I was going to get that phone call, I'd want to do it in a band that no one would expect me to be in."

On his goals for 2019 and beyond:

Slash: "Next year is all touring [with THE CONSPIRATORS], but going beyond that, obviously I'm not going to not mention wanting to do a GUNS record along the way. It's not a personal challenge or anything, but I would love to see a GUNS record get done and have it be, to us, really great. That would be awesome. I'm looking forward to THE CONSPIRATORS tour. I'm really happy with the record. For the most part, that's it — do this tour, let's hope for a GUNSthing, let's just keep it all going."

• Like 4

On 3/10/2018 at 12:22 AM, MaskingApathy said:

It's like this video where he tucks his hair away into his hat. Doesn't even look like the same person.

Wow can Slash ever look bad?? I love getting the chance to see his face without hair and shades. He is so damn handsome!! *swoon* 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Padme said:

I'm afarid not. That Axl is gone :( But I wouldn't be surprised if he hires a bunch of intelligent models to dance on stage

Remember when they had those go go dancers at the first Vegas shows? Along with Axl's nurses to push his wheelchair.

1 minute ago, MaskingApathy said:

Remember when they had those go go dancers at the first Vegas shows? Along with Axl's nurses to push his wheelchair.

Yeah, and also during RQ also they used to have dancers. I think it was during the NuGN'R era