Let's play '30 Day Music Challenge'

Tori72

2 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

@Tori72 I found several more of these challenges online...maybe we can start a new one when this one is finished ??

Yes, absolutely! As @Blackstar and @bucketfoot (such great name and why can I not tagg you?) discussed it. I'd love to do that too and was actually collecting some ideas. Let's discuss this after day 30 and see what we come up with?

And welcome to all new beginners. I'd be excited if new music challengers enter the club and start just whenever they come up to this thread! :hug:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Yes, absolutely! As @Blackstar and @bucketfoot (such great name and why can I not tagg you?) discussed it. I'd love to do that too and was actually collecting some ideas. Let's discuss this after day 30 and see what we come up with?

And welcome to all new beginners. I'd be excited if new music challengers enter the club and start just whenever they come up to this thread! :hug:

Or maybe we could come up with our own list. I found several already made lists online. This has been so much fun ???

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bucketfoot said:

Yeah, it's a good idea tbh. I mean, if there's a song I REALLY wanted to post and someone already had, I'd still post it, but I want to try to be original and not duplicate other people's choices if possible. :)

my feelings as well! i wanna be original ;)