Let's play '30 Day Music Challenge'

Tori72

10 hours ago, Italian girl said:

Day 25 (and only 5 days left :(... gonna miss this game):

Michael Jackson: bad

maybe we can keep it going? like think of 30 other cool things to pick songs about? that would rock! i'd like to see a funniest song day ( already have mine picked out :P )

4 hours ago, J Dog said:

RIP Dimebag :(

respect 

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Day 25 

Lemmy....i miss that man :( RIP Lemmy

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

are we allowed to go back? cos i missed a lot too :)

Well, I startet that challenge yesterday. But I guess that you could make a new start. 

Edited by Sosso

3 minutes ago, Sosso said:

Well, I startet that challenge yesterday. But I guess that you could make a new start. 

yeah i started late too but i was not sure of we were supposed to just go with whatever day we started or we could go back? i have on clue really, anyone know?

5 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I think you are. @Tori72 said in the first post that you can start whenever you like :)

It can be done if the people here want to continue. Maybe we could open a new thread (if the mods allow it) and leave this one for everyone who wants to play from the start or pick songs for days they missed. I've come up with some new themes too ;) , but I think we'd better wait till Day 30 and then discuss it :)

i would love it! i have some ideas, maybe some of us might brainstorm? :)

1 minute ago, bucketfoot said:

How many have you done? I only started on this today. It does say in the original post you can start whenever.

ummmm i can't recall the day i started, maybe like day 15 or 16? since i haven't done them all maybe i will do them as well as the daily one.

26 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i would love it! i have some ideas, maybe some of us might brainstorm? :)

Yeah, and then make a new list.

14 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:
17 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

How many have you done? I only started on this today. It does say in the original post you can start whenever.

ummmm i can't recall the day i started, maybe like day 15 or 16? since i haven't done them all maybe i will do them as well as the daily one.

I've started keeping archive of all songs posted, so that everyone can see which ones have been already picked for each day, but I haven't reached day 15 yet.

The current challenge can keep going for everyone who wants to start now or might want to join later :)

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Yeah, and then make a new list.

I've started keeping archive of all songs posted, so that everyone can see which ones have been already picked for each day, but I haven't reached day 15 yet.

The current challenge can keep going for everyone who wants to start now or might want to join later :)

Yeah, I couldn't be bothered to go through 30+ pages to see if the songs I want to post had already been done, that would be a right fuck on. :lol:

12 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

Yeah, I couldn't be bothered to go through 30+ pages to see if the songs I want to post had already been done, that would be a right fuck on. :lol:

It's not that there is a "rule" about not posting songs that have been picked before (there are already a few songs that have been posted more than once). I just thought that it would be useful to have a list and some statistics.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

It's not that there is a "rule" about not posting songs that have been picked before (there are already a few songs that have been posted more than once). I just thought that it would be useful to have a list and some statistics.

Yeah, it's a good idea tbh. I mean, if there's a song I REALLY wanted to post and someone already had, I'd still post it, but I want to try to be original and not duplicate other people's choices if possible. :)

• Like 1

I have had a hard real life and no wifi for over 2 weeks now and haven't been posting since Day 13. So I have some stuff to catch up with. Sorry for this ass long post. 

Day 14 - A song to be played at my wedding

Day 15 A song that is a cover from another artist

Day 16 - One of my fac classical songs

Not strictly classical, but feels like it for me

Day 17 Song to sing a duett at karaoke

Day 18 A song from the year that you were born

Day 19 - A song that makes me think about life

Day 20 - A song that has many meanings to me

Day 21 A song with a person's name in the title

Day 22 A song that moves me forward

Day 23  A song I think everyone should listen to

Day 24 A song from a band I wish was still together