Let's play '30 Day Music Challenge'

Tori72

This song may have an even bigger meaning now than when it was released. I feel like we've evolved in some things but at the same time, it seems like you gotta talk shit about immigrants if you wanna win an election. Let's stop judgind people by their color, nationality, religion, sexual orientation and just love each other!

Also, @Jane M.'s brilliant choice made me remember of this wonderful song :heart:

• Like 2

I thought of some songs I personally like and I'd want to share, but if "everybody should listen" means EVERYBODY (including everybody who isn't into classical music and regardless of religious belief/atheism, country, social and cultural background etc), this is my pick:

Day 23

Spoiler

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 4

Day 23
Not sure what to post today, here is a random song that I haven't posted yet (or at least I think I haven't)..so everyone should listen to this and relax B-)

Edited by Sekh-met
typo
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I thought of some songs I personally like and I'd want to share, but if "everybody should listen" means EVERYBODY (including everybody who isn't into classical music and regardless of religious belief/atheism, country, social and cultural background etc), this is my pick:

Day 23

Hide contents

now Mozart is MY jam! wonderful pick :) and great reasons why...

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 1