The MyGnR 80-Song Marathon

Blackstar

Day 45: A song with the worst lyrics ever

Questions like these are always pretty though, cause there's so many crappy lyrics out there, but some of them are tongue in cheek, so it's hard for me to consider them the worst ever because of that. But I'm going with this (pretty obvious choice) cause apparently there's nothing tongue in cheek about it. It's supposed to be a real song and not a parody. The fact that it became a massive hit makes it all even more ridiculous. :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lies They Tell said:

Day 45: A song with the worst lyrics ever

Questions like these are always pretty though, cause there's so many crappy lyrics out there, but some of them are tongue in cheek, so it's hard for me to consider them the worst ever because of that. But I'm going with this (pretty obvious choice) cause apparently there's nothing tongue in cheek about it. It's supposed to be a real song and not a parody. The fact that it became a massive hit makes it all even more ridiculous. :D

ha! good choice :D

Day 45

I didn't want to pick an overall bad and silly song, so it's not the worst lyrics ever, but...

I'm feeling supersonic/Give me gin and tonic

:lol:

Sorry... :ph34r:

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, Sosso said:

Day 44

Believe it or not, that's the first time I've really listened to his version. Don't get me wrong it's no masterpiece, but that's actually better than I expected.

• Like 2

Day 45 (b.s. song)

I've always wanted to kick Soulja Boy's ass :lol: he's the Bieber of hip hop! He dumbed it down so bad.

sample:

"i got a question why they hatin on me

i got a question why they hatin in on me

i ain't did nothin to em, but count this money

and put my team on now my whole cliq stunning"

Little asshole can't even be bothered to rhyme his words :lol:

• Like 2

Day 45 - Not an English lyrics, sorry, but I've always thought of this as the worst lyrics ever :smiley-confused2:

"Eins Zwei Polizei                                               "One Two Police
Drei Vier Grenadier                                            Three Four Grenadier
Funf Sechs Alte Hex                                            Five Six Old Witch
Sieben Acht Gute Nacht"                                     Seven Eight Good Night"

@Sekh-met I remember a Czech song with similarly intelligent lyrics:

Spoiler

"Medvídek ten se má, je pořád veselej, a proč, protože je hnědej. Brum brum." 

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

• Like 2