The MyGnR 80-Song Marathon

Blackstar

13 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i just saw a special on Lindsay Buckingham and the songs he and Stevie Nicks wrote during their breaking up while making Rumours.:(

I cant even imagine what that would be like.  

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

it must have been really hard especially as Christine McVie and John McVie were breaking up at the same time :(  but it made a hell of an album.

Oh thats right, all of them at same time.  And Nicks didnt want to do the newest album so its not Fleetwood Mac, even though its the rest of that lineup.  Over the years the Lyndsay and Nicks thing reminds me of the Raina James and Deacon thing on the tv show Nashville

Just now, soon said:

Oh thats right, all of them at same time.  And Nicks didnt want to do the newest album so its not Fleetwood Mac, even though its the rest of that lineup.  Over the years the Lyndsay and Nicks thing reminds me of the Raina James and Deacon thing on the tv show Nashville

you watch that show? i just got into it and they 

Spoiler

killed Raina off!

made me so mad and sad :(

8 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

you watch that show? i just got into it and they 

Hide contents

killed Raina off!

made me so mad and sad :(

I haven't kept up since then.  Was kinda a let down.  

I got into the show with my ex.  I liked the in studio and music industry stuff that they focused on more early in the first season but then got hooked for the whole soap opera :) 

Just now, soon said:

I haven't kept up since then.  Was kinda a let down.  

I got into the show with my ex.  I liked the in studio and music industry stuff that they focused on more early in the first season but then got hooked for the whole soap opera :) 

the new season starts this Thursday ( June 1st ) i wasn't going to watch but Deacon is too hot not to see :D

ok back on topic. this isn't about cheatig about wanting to and who knows? maybe it ended up he did snag

special shout out to all my GH peeps! :P gotta remember Dr. Noah Drake ;)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, J Dog said:

Cheat post...for Mr Allman. RIP my man.

i never knew that Eat A Peach was about Duane's death ( the title ). i knew he'd been killed in a motorcycle wreck but never knew he'd hit the back of a peach truck. strange but kinda fitting tribute i think...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

special shout out to all my GH peeps! :P gotta remember Dr. Noah Drake ;)

Oh yes....I did love me Noah Drake. Liked it when he was on as Patrick's dad. Good GH times! Will only make this one comment on it so I don't derail the thread! :)

• Like 1

Day 44:  A song to listen to when you are heartbroken or depressed

Usually when I feel depressed, I rather listen to something really fast and aggressive to get some energy and get rid of the sad feelings. But there's been some rare occasions, when I'm not ready to cheer up and rather wallow in misery. For example Coma has helped me through those times, but I don't want to post GNR too often so herer's a song by HIM that in my opinion captures the depressed emotion nicely.