Best NITL This I love Performance

I would call the first Las Vegas show (4-8-16) might have the best This I love yet in NITL tour (judged by the seen videos). Even though otherwise it is not my favorite gig but This I Love were great imo. :)

Edited by Hellow
  • Like 2

Axl is so utterly weak compared to literally any 2010 performance, and there are so many mindblowing 2010 versions, that i'd never choose to listen to NITL. Plus, regardless of what anyone thinks of Ashba, Robin's solo was perfect and Slash twiddling and wanking all over it does nothing for me.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jordan Rose said:

Axl is so utterly weak compared to literally any 2010 performance, and there are so many mindblowing 2010 versions, that i'd never choose to listen to NITL. Plus, regardless of what anyone thinks of Ashba, Robin's solo was perfect and Slash twiddling and wanking all over it does nothing for me.

You should give some NITLT versions a chance, all I can say is during the shows I saw he killed it and got applause when he was belting out the first chorus and the long note he hits at the end.  

9 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I have to differ to @Gibbo on this one. I forget which one he shared with me last year but it was hands down my favorite. I want to say it was Philadelphia maybe?

Might be the Washington one mate! Am not sure what ones my favourite. Its one song Axl is pretty consist on it really depends on what slash solo you like best

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

Might be the Washington one mate! Am not sure what ones my favourite. Its one song Axl is pretty consist on it really depends on what slash solo you like best

That's the one! 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, WhazUp said:

You should give some NITLT versions a chance, all I can say is during the shows I saw he killed it and got applause when he was belting out the first chorus and the long note he hits at the end.  

I've no doubt it sounds good when you're there and especially for people who haven't heard it before. But if you haven't seen this version yet, please do. It's something else altogether. Arnhem, Gelredome. 100% rasp, 100% power and he makes it look absolutely effortless.

• Like 1

I'm not trying to be negative or be the poster that brings it all down, but I just can't get into the song. It's the only one that I feel fine running to the bathroom during.

The music is great and of the two shows I saw (and the one time I saw them do it) everyone was on point. But man, those lyrics... woof.

• 3 weeks later...