Great PC Performance, Minneapolis

I still don't understand why they play this song at 100 MPH.  I used the video from the Miami show (which starts before Slash starts) and it was 10 seconds from first note to first drum beat.  On the AFD recording, it is 12 seconds.  That means they are playing almost 17% faster.  The answer is not "Frank sucks" because the intro is Slash only with no drums.  For some unknown reason they have decided that they want it to be this fast.

Axl has had only a handful of passable performance of this song in 6 years 

However the fact that he didn't sing over Slash's iconic intro riff in Minneapolis makes that one incredible haha 

but I agree with most above slow it down, Axl sing the damn song decently, and let's end the show right 

1 hour ago, soon said:

I found that drooling far more off putting than I should have.  :lol:

Yeah, great performance!  Did Axl even blow the whistle at the right time!?

He did and he didn't even sing over Slash intro lead which was awesome!

• Like 1

Paradise City has been a travesty for a long time. Only God knows why Axl refuses to stop singing over Slash's opening riff. The whole intro ad libbing he does to the first verse of the song sucks unholy balls.

STFU and let the man in the top hat play his opening riff damnit!!!!!! 

• Like 4

For the record I never said the performance was great.. Just one of the best from the tour and lineup. Someone changed the original title I had.. I just loved that Axl didn't sing over Slash at the beginning and the drooling Slash solo at the end the most.. Axl doesn't sound great but he doesn't sound terrible either.  Even good at some parts.. I am sure he knows it too but he still has his swagger and command as a front man... Not perfect but still fun overall.