THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

12 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

No in fucking Kazakhstan where I'm chilling with my mates Borat and Elvis :lol:

Yes in Norway you tit :lol: 

Norway, yes, that sun-kissed exotic holiday destination synonymous with acres of bronzed bodied crumpet stretched out over golden sandy beaches and rum and fruit laden cocktails :lol:

Honestly don't think the Ramos thing was was intentional and I honestly think what if's are lazy. Madrid always soak up the pressure early on then breeze past the opposition without playing like 1970's Brazil. Been like that for the past few seasons.

Karius will go down in infamy, but I was expecting prior to the game for Navas to score an own goal himself having seen him literally punch the ball into his own net multiple times before this season.

Ronaldo by his own standards last night was even less endearing than usual. His team mates must secretly despise him. 33 now and he's slowed down. He's scored and he's won trophies, but surely this is it for him? Does Messi win the World Cup now this summer just to take the shine away from Ronaldo's 5th European Cup in the Trophy stakes?

As for Liverpool. Need to spend money, if we're keeping Salah. A new keeper isn't enough and a League title really should mean more at this point than the Champion's League.

Edited by AtariLegend

1 hour ago, moreblack said:

Very unlikely a South American team will win it in Europe. Hasn't happened in decades, and there's too many good European teams to get past.

A team hadn't won the European Cup 3 times last night in a row either since the 70's. History can always repeat one way or the other eventually, unless you're England. I don't think the Argie's are world beater's, but if Messi's is as good as we all believe he is then well. The greats find a way.

Speaking of which Jihadi Zidane's last cup was dragging his fading lackluster team mates to the world cup final. Last tournament he went for it, even scored one of the best penalty's ever and got sent off in his last ever game. 

Until Messi pull's a Zidane, he's not the best ever for me.

Worth pointing out that Salah will probably be playing Ramos or Ronaldo again in a month in the last 16.

1 hour ago, moreblack said:

Holy hell, Zidane quits Real?!?

Might as well take the France job now next time. 3 Years into his career and he's won everything at club level. Think he speaks almost every language other than Englisg though, so don't expect in the England soon yet.

He'd still have been sacked if they lost on Saturday. At least now he doesn't need to take on the gamble of rebuilding this squad, it's been mostly the same team since Carlo 5 years ago.

48 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

Might as well take the France job now next time. 3 Years into his career and he's won everything at club level. Think he speaks almost every language other than Englisg though, so don't expect in the England soon yet.

He'd still have been sacked if they lost on Saturday. At least now he doesn't need to take on the gamble of rebuilding this squad, it's been mostly the same team since Carlo 5 years ago.

Suppose if both CR7 and Bale hint at leaving, the writing's on the wall for that generation.

• 2 weeks later...

Well since I'm bitter about my failure to get sent leaks and don't know what the most recent tracks people are talking about in the GN'R section sound like, I'll just say it:

I've succesfully predicted the last three international tournament's including Iceland beating England and Portugal's run ect. Here's my only prediction/hot tip that I'll give away for free in 2018.

It'll all end in shame for England.