Kurt Cobain hated Italians ?

oldnews

7 hours ago, AslatIE said:

One thing I need to say about Sámis, is that we're way too fucking short :lol: I'm going to see GNR in Oslo this summer, and I don't even know if I'll actually see them because it almost seems like every Norwegian is two heads taller than me :lol: 

Don't come to the Netherlands then... I'm 1,90 (6'3) and that's the average height for a guy here give or take. It's not until I go abroad that I notice how short other nationalities are, even in other western European countries.

16 hours ago, Juventino said:

I had to go through the process of becoming an Italian citizen (and they love to make that annoying :lol:). As the son of an Italian I was eligible and could get one without any issue, but had to do all the paperwork. But then my brother is not officially an Italian citizen, although he could go through the process tomorrow if he wanted to.

Ditto. Had to do all the official paperwork to get my Mexican citizenship and become dual. Definitely not automatic just because my father was Mexican.

15 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Wow this thread sure got stereotypical, eh?

Shut up or I will break your arm! 

15 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Of course, no one in their right mind would want to acknowledge being American :lol:

You are on to something there. We are Americans until we decide to throw in our ancestory. I usually go with Polish. Sometimes Italian. Most assume I am Jewish though. 

33 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

6'3 is tall man, I'm 6'4 and thats considered lanky over here.

Maybe in some Asian countries I'd be considered tall, but where I live 6'3 is maybe a little bit above average height.

Although I sometimes feel a bit tall even in other European countries... to stay on topic, I felt somewhat tall when I was in Rome a few years ago... Italians are kinda short too.

Edited by EvanG

2 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Well, he probably doesn't sound like gas escaping a bottle when he talks. 

What the ACTUAL fuck, this is an actual thing now, that I have a lisp, where do i have a fuckin' lisp?!?  Fuckin' step outside, I'll take you all on! :lol:

1 hour ago, AslatIE said:

Jesus fucking Christ, 5'3 over here :lol: 

Really?!?  Fuckin' hell, Ronnie Corbetts taller than that!  You should apply for disability allowance man.  Do you live in a little house as well? :lol:  Can you see over a steering wheel?  Fuck that, would your feet reach the pedals!  Where do you get clothes from, do you go to The Baby Gap or just nick it off a GI Joe? :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Really?!?  Fuckin' hell, Ronnie Corbetts taller than that!  You should apply for disability allowance man.  Do you live in a little house as well? :lol:  Can you see over a steering wheel?  Fuck that, would your feet reach the pedals!  Where do you get clothes from, do you go to The Baby Gap or just nick it off a GI Joe? :lol:

Well y'know kid's clothes are much cheaper, so I got it going for me :lol: