Kurt Cobain hated Italians ?

oldnews

20 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Man, there's a bunch of ogres in this thread. :P:lol:

I'm 5'11..well, even 6'0 with the right shoes ;)

In fairness you're Italian so you're practically an inch short of living atop a beanstalk. :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I do not think Obama or Mick would ever wear trainers if they wanted to look respectable - well, maybe Mick in his ''1980s days''. Jordan is a sportsman. 

Chavs,

chavs-350x350.jpg

Trainers a prerequisite. 

Jordan aint dribbled a ball in decades but he still wears the cunts :lol:  Honestly, fashion advice from a man that wears Russian army couture :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Jordan aint dribbled a ball in decades but he still wears the cunts :lol:  Honestly, fashion advice from a man that wears Russian army couture :lol:

I have to admit to possessing a tremendous dislike about wearing trainers for any activity other than sport, especially white trainers. I find it very ''plebeian''. The trainers plus jeans plus (football) replica shirt combo, de rigueur for most British males. Horrendous.  

55 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I have to admit to possessing a tremendous dislike about wearing trainers for any activity other than sport, especially white trainers. I find it very ''plebeian''. The trainers plus jeans plus (football) replica shirt combo, de rigueur for most British males. Horrendous.  

And you refer to me as 'hoity toity' :lol:

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

I think you were born too late @DieselDaisy you belong in a bygone era, 3 piece suits, maybe a pipe as you listen to your gramophone wearing a smoking jacket ;)

image.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

As if someone had mistook me for fuckin' Lord Muck around here before now :lol:

23 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I do not think Obama or Mick would ever wear trainers if they wanted to look respectable - well, maybe Mick in his ''1980s days''. Jordan is a sportsman. 

Chavs,

chavs-350x350.jpg

Trainers a prerequisite. 

what are they drinking? lemonade? oh, it's water...

my god, how can anyone be so cool?

Edited by action

1 hour ago, action said:

i'm wearing trainers all the time, and would even do so at work if it wouldnt get me fired.

you see, they are nice to the balls.

Yeah, I think "trainers" might be a different thing in Belgium :lol: 

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Its a sex practise which involves dropping your keks, rubbing Pedigree Chum on your bollocks and getting a puppy to lick it off :lol:

My daughter was conceived in Belgium. There was no dog food involved. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

My daughter was conceived in Belgium. 

well, you should be proud. belgium is such a nice country. just don't mind the pedophile priests though. and the pedophile trainers, music teachers, politicians....

on second thought, we'll just pretend she's from germany. :lol:

7 minutes ago, action said:

well, you should be proud. belgium is such a nice country. just don't mind the pedophile priests though. and the pedophile trainers, music teachers, politicians....

on second thought, we'll just pretend she's from germany. :lol:

I love Belgium. Brussels is a fantastic city. I can't wait to go back. :) 

• Like 1