Kurt Cobain hated Italians ?

oldnews

5 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

They're actually quite normal, it's my upper body that looks like it was smashed and pressed down :lol: 

You ain't missing much, don't worry, being tall ain't all that, you crack your fuckin' head more often, people are statistically more likely to kick off with you and have you ever tried finding fuckin' size 13 trainers?  Its a right cunt, let me tell ya. 

8 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

You ain't missing much, don't worry, being tall ain't all that, you crack your fuckin' head more often, people are statistically more likely to kick off with you and have you ever tried finding fuckin' size 13 trainers?  Its a right cunt, let me tell ya. 

Only thing that bothers me is that my guitars aren't much shorter than me :lol:

It does at times look as if I have three legs!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

Have you found anywhere local that does? Seriously, the bloke wears 13s and i always have to get them online for him.

Nowhere.  I get it all online.  Plus my trainers have gotta be class, i dont do walking into a shop and going ‘what do you have in size 13?’.

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

Really?!? that must limit your choices of footwear. What about socks? i mean most socks only go up to 11 or 12.

@AslatIE could use your shoe as a bed :lol:

I order a pair of shoes online and they arrive.

29 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Nowhere.  I get it all online.  Plus my trainers have gotta be class, i dont do walking into a shop and going ‘what do you have in size 13?’.

Chav

• Haha 1

I'm fascinated how this thread shifted from Kurt Cobain's hatred towards Italians to duel nationality, then height and now shoe sizes. When is the topic going to shift to willy sizes? Because I demand pictures then...

Edited by EvanG
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, EvanG said:

I'm fascinated how this thread shifted from Kurt Cobain's hatred towards Italians to duel nationality, then height and now shoe sizes. When is the topic going to shift to willy sizes? Because I demand pictures then...

You’d be stunned how much ire that used to provoke back in the day, threads going off topic, it was as if you’d derailed the northern Ireland peace process :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

You’d be stunned how much ire that used to evoke back in the day, threads going off topic, it was as if you’d derailed the northern Ireland peace process :lol:

It's almost impossible not to go off topic and I don't mind, but I like how it went from a guy who has been dead for almost 25 years to shoe sizes in 7 pages.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

You’re a greasy metaller, I wouldn’t expect you to understand dressing nice...or deodourant :lol:

Anyone wearing trainers for other than sports-exercise is an undoubted chav. Incidentally one of the funny things I found interesting in the Ben Stokes clip is that all the participants have these shocking white trainers. 

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Anyone wearing trainers for other than sports-exercise is an undoubted chav. Incidentally one of the funny things I found interesting in the Ben Stokes clip is that all the participants have these shocking white trainers. 

Right, well thats dealt with 90% of the western worlds population, Barack Obamas a chav, Mick Jaggers a chav, Michael Jordans a chav :lol:

5 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Right, well thats dealt with 90% of the western worlds population, Barack Obamas a chav, Mick Jaggers a chav, Michael Jordans a chav :lol:

I do not think Obama or Mick would ever wear trainers if they wanted to look respectable - well, maybe Mick in his ''1980s days''. Jordan is a sportsman. 

Chavs,

chavs-350x350.jpg

Trainers a prerequisite. 

Edited by DieselDaisy