06/09/18 - Derby, UK - Donington Park Circuit (Download Festival)

downzy

4 minutes ago, Kranich said:

Am I the only person who doesn't really give a shit about slash's solo ? Would rather to have the show without it tbh

You are not alone, believe me. I've been saying it for years now. Slash, please drop all that crap, you're not Guthrie Fuckin Govan. Let alone Jeff Beck.

• Like 2

Just now, Kranich said:

Ain't denying that he is a monsterous guitar player but hearing bloddy solo for 10/15 minutes just bores me af

When i am watching stream its not the most interesting thing but i am sure it is very cool live

Just now, Carne_asaDA said:

I am pretty sure that in 2018, Slash is the only guitar player that has a solo part in his band's show. Why not just do an entire band improvised free jam instead?

Maybe its part of the deal "But I want my godfather solo Axl" and Axl be like "Hm...ok you can have it, I'll rest my voice in the meantime" ;)

3 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

You have to consider the different target audiences though.

What do you mean? 

It's a rocker. Any GNR crowd will love it. Same reason I do not understand why they do not play OTGM as a STAPLE. It kicks ass!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sl4yer said:

When i am watching stream its not the most interesting thing but i am sure it is very cool live

Saw it last year. It was not. To make matters worse he gets so much mix that my head was on the point of blowing up when he got to the Godfather.

4 minutes ago, AncientEvil80 said:

You are not alone, believe me. I've been saying it for years now. Slash, please drop all that crap, you're not Guthrie Fuckin Govan. Let alone Jeff Beck.

🙋🏻‍♀️ I think the same 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 2

4 minutes ago, AFD5 said:

Slash's solos are so Axl can catch his breath

Exactly. As well as Duff’s Attitude and Layla. To run off, get some oxygen and continue. Suppose, the core users of this thread should understand that... otherwise, what are they doing here.