2018 CD Leaks Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

Just now, Gambit83 said:

I want the douches who charge fans for stolen material to suffer the consequences. 

Just an FYI, I had to hide your post along with those that quoted it. 

We don't allow discussion of former/banned members for a lot of reasons. The messages you posted showed the names of two former/banned members. 

Not a big deal, but I just wanted you to know why the posts disappeared :)

1 minute ago, TheSeeker said:

I wonder if it's the soundboard or the DVD of House of Blues 2001 (both?)

Either way - can't wait

It's supposed to be a full proshot DVD of HOB 2001. Not gonna lie, I'd be VERY interested in obtaining that! 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Just an FYI, I had to hide your post along with those that quoted it. 

We don't allow discussion of former/banned members for a lot of reasons. The messages you posted showed the names of two former/banned members. 

Not a big deal, but I just wanted you to know why the posts disappeared :)

It's supposed to be a full proshot DVD of HOB 2001. Not gonna lie, I'd be VERY interested in obtaining that! 

All good my man Russ. Just want justice served.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dean said:

Among a small community of hoarders unfortunately. Hopefully it will see the light of day!

I'm hearing that clips are being shown to others outside the hoarder circle, so I'm hoping it all comes out sooner than later :)

13 minutes ago, default_ said:

So, does anyone knows who leaked this? A while ago a guy created a thread on GNRBrasil forums saying he had these tracks (and some others) and was willing to trade or sell. A week or so after the thread those tracks leak and the thread on GNRBrasil ia gone. 

Goes by the name of cuban Skies.

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

I'm hearing that clips are being shown to others outside the hoarder circle, so I'm hoping it all comes out sooner than later :)

I hope you're right! It's unfortunate that all of this amazing content has been in the hands of people who go out their way to prevent any enjoyment for the community, but hopefully this is the start of many things to come our way.

Great interview btw, just finishing it off just now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dean said:

I hope you're right! It's unfortunate that all of this amazing content has been in the hands of people who go out their way to prevent any enjoyment for the community, but hopefully this is the start of many things to come our way.

Exactly. 

I can't wait for real fans who will actually appreciate this stuff to get to see and hear it :)

• GNFNR 1

Just now, Dean said:

Its not that "easy" to release certain stuff that could bring on legal complications considering that one single leak always leads back to one person. The HOB1 was a professionally filmed gig and if you find the company hired to film it you'll find who has it

49 minutes ago, Pedrolg said:

It's absolutely mind boggling to me how would someone want Axl to perform this stuff at shows. I'd rather have a good old The Who cover, or a CD ballad. That's some weird stuff, I'd bet Axl is well past that vibe at this point.

I think that OMG at least has the basis of a soild hard rock song.

If you strip away the effects and production and just had the band play it straight, structure wise it's not too different from some of the more aggressive Illlusions era stuff.

Silkworms sounds very of it's era though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bansidhe said:

I think that OMG at least has the basis of a soild hard rock song.

If you strip away the effects and production and just had the band play it straight, structure wise it's not too different from some of the more aggressive Illlusions era stuff.

Silkworms sounds very of it's era though.

I hate both, tbh. Hopefully if Axl ever releases new stuff it's in a way different direction.

Just now, saint_seiya said:

Its not that "easy" to release certain stuff that could bring on legal complications considering that one single leak always leads back to one person. The HOB1 was a professionally filmed gig and if you find the company hired to film it you'll find who has it

Definitely, I think the whole scenario with Antiquiet was a wake up call for everyone. However things do always seem to find their way out to the public, It's just unfortunate that in the world of Guns N' Roses that could be 20 years, which is the case with Silkworms :lol: Did you prefer it to Rio when you seen it? The fact that it's the first show for Axl with this new line up after years out of the public eye, it's just really cool to know that it was professionally filmed.

4 minutes ago, saint_seiya said:

but...after so many years, probably that stuff passed through dozens of hands. If that leaked today, I don't know if you can blame the original company