2018 CD Leaks Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

8 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Is that what your inside source told you? :lol:

I mentioned earlier when asked about this, it's what sometimes happen when releases are imminent.

Don't you have be out there promoting segregation against healthy people who choose to make personal medical decisions or something?

• Haha 1

I don't personally believe in any other hoarded material anymore. I suppose the Chairman gave what he had, and that's the end of it. There were some promises iirc, but nothing ever came of that. There'd be no point in any other hoarding - the band will release this stuff sooner or later, plus I don't think there was anything else in the lockers that we haven't heard already. I may be wrong but don't think I am. 

1 hour ago, jamillos said:

I don't personally believe in any other hoarded material anymore. I suppose the Chairman gave what he had, and that's the end of it. There were some promises iirc, but nothing ever came of that. There'd be no point in any other hoarding - the band will release this stuff sooner or later, plus I don't think there was anything else in the lockers that we haven't heard already. I may be wrong but don't think I am. 

You're wrong

30 minutes ago, Finck2006 said:

I knew people who hoarded stuff for years and never wanted to trade.

Exist stuff,thats sure. They will share it, I dont know.

I heard The General, so you say it doesnt exist people who has it? 

You mean that shitty snippet. Yeah, I know about that one. Btw, people tend to modify such snippets, like putting them in loops etc. (I know they did it with HS years ago). But you haven't heard a complete, clean version. That's a declarative sentence, not a question. 

5 hours ago, jamillos said:

You mean that shitty snippet. Yeah, I know about that one. Btw, people tend to modify such snippets, like putting them in loops etc. (I know they did it with HS years ago). But you haven't heard a complete, clean version. That's a declarative sentence, not a question. 

In fact I heard the whole song I was in Wien that night

2 minutes ago, Finck2006 said:

No, but some people should have it

Right, in which case it’s back at square one. I.e. that shitty recording and people (I don’t mean you) claiming to have something, but it’s like, pics or it didn’t happen, you know what I mean. Especially in the world of the GNR leak community. So... whatever. 

1 minute ago, jamillos said:

Right, in which case it’s back at square one. I.e. that shitty recording and people (I don’t mean you) claiming to have something, but it’s like, pics or it didn’t happen, you know what I mean. Especially in the world of the GNR leak community. So... whatever. 

Imagine, people can hoard an acoustic version of Sway... nothing important.and after things happened to Cogill, its easy people hide and not share, they just will find troubles.

Just now, Finck2006 said:

Imagine, people can hoard an acoustic version of Sway... nothing important.and after things happened to Cogill, its easy people hide and not share, they just will find troubles.

I’m aware of that. But the point is, I’ve been around for too long to just believe someone who says someone else has something cause they’ve seen it or whatever, no offense. There have been dozens and dozens of attempts like this. There’s no indication anyone has anything else other than what’s already been leaked, plus it would make no sense to hold it back now, considering these songs are slowly being released by the band itself. There’s no proof of anything else, and if someone wants to claim otherwise, they’d have to come up with something solid (and there are ways how to do that without major risks). Otherwise... like I said, whatever. 
Peace. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, jamillos said:

I’m aware of that. But the point is, I’ve been around for too long to just believe someone who says someone else has something cause they’ve seen it or whatever, no offense. There have been dozens and dozens of attempts like this. There’s no indication anyone has anything else other than what’s already been leaked, plus it would make no sense to hold it back now, considering these songs are slowly being released by the band itself. There’s no proof of anything else, and if someone wants to claim otherwise, they’d have to come up with something solid (and there are ways how to do that without major risks). Otherwise... like I said, whatever. 
Peace. 

Did u expext the village sessions after 18 years?

23 minutes ago, Finck2006 said:

Did u expext the village sessions after 18 years?

That was thanks to the Zutaut's locker. And it appears it's mostly the Village sessions what's gonna be released as new, revamped material in some near future. 

But that doesn't matter. Again, unless proven to the contrary, any claims "I've seen it" are just useless noise. 

8 hours ago, rumandraisin said:

The General sounds absurdly good from the phone leak, if you tweak it enough. That hip hop drum loop, dirt of like Madagasgars. The strings. It's gonna be an epic

was* epic ... Axl has surely with the help of Slush completely fucked all the epic songs he's been holding on to ... A damn shame ...

• Like 3

There's plenty of other material that has yet to leak that is in hands of people never or no longer associated with the band. Many, many people worked on these songs over the years. Their friends, family, girlfriends, etc. end up with material. GN'R fans close to those who work or worked at UMG. Connected individuals, things make their way around. Some of it ends up leaking, some of it never will, there's bound to be more leaks, we're due for more anytime now.

I know for a fact there are active member(s) here with material that doesn't exist outside of those associated with the band.

2 hours ago, Sweersa said:

There's plenty of other material that has yet to leak that is in hands of people never or no longer associated with the band. Many, many people worked on these songs over the years. Their friends, family, girlfriends, etc. end up with material. GN'R fans close to those who work or worked at UMG. Connected individuals, things make their way around. Some of it ends up leaking, some of it never will, there's bound to be more leaks, we're due for more anytime now.

I know for a fact there are active member(s) here with material that doesn't exist outside of those associated with the band.

Amy idea what tracks?