what will you be getting for christmas?

action

what will you be getting for christmas? Did you give a list to santa, or is it all still a mystery?

I've asked for a couple of stones live releases: voodoo lounge uncut, san jose 99 and buenos aires. I've also asked for the new stephen king novel, a monopoly special edition and a book about history.

I've bought the whole "friends" dvd box for my loved one. This will be a surprise to her, since she only asked a pillow, an earring and a bread basket. As for my son, I've bought him the new pokemon game and a lion king action figure set, among other stuff.

Edited by action

I usually receive some outdoors kit like flint stones and some kitchen kit like produce bags. Anarcho-Syndicalist Review subscription. Prisoner book subscription. Human Rights Watch. Full body long johns. Hopefully Ive spoken about wanting a cordless drill enough for someone to notice!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, soon said:

Anarcho-Syndicalist Review subscription.

Prisoner book subscription.

Human Rights Watch.

Full body long johns. 

imagine being the wife of this guy, lol. where do you even buy this stuff?

yeah, guess that will be socks and aftershave for you this year, ol' buddy :lol:

2 minutes ago, action said:

imagine being the wife of this guy, lol. where do you even buy this stuff?

yeah, guess that will be socks and aftershave for you this year, ol' buddy :lol:

The world needs people like soon.  What a shite world it'd be if everyone was a boring socks and underwear cunt :lol:  I can't even find time to read books, which is fuckin' tragic.  The boy cares, thats admirable. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

The world needs people like soon.  What a shite world it'd be if everyone was a boring socks and underwear cunt :lol:  I can't even find time to read books, which is fuckin' tragic.  The boy cares, thats admirable. 

If I only do one thing today it's my mission to call someone a boring socks and underwear cunt 😄 I'll be seeing my brother later he's fucking having it. Its gotta be said in a belligerent half pissed voice I reckon, "Oh fuck off you boring socks and underwear cunt" 😄

• Haha 2