COVID-19 Outbreak

26 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Whats he talkin' about? :lol:  I've never really paid attention to all this type of shit but since its Brownie I read it, I can't make head nor tail of it, perhaps because he's referring to stuff I know nothing about, 

I got as far as "vaccines cause autism" and concluded that he's an idiot. :lol: 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the fuck do they know? If I'm looking for advice from a rock band on how viruses are transmitted I will ask Queen thank you very much.

The mother of my aunt just died from covid19 in the Netherlands. No funeral and she can't go there. This situation is so fucked up.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Dazey said:

So I got home from work last night and the missus told me that my parents (in their late 60's) had both been diagnosed with Covid. 

She prefaced this by saying "everything is okay" followed by the revelation that they were actually diagnosed about three weeks ago and just didn't want to worry me. 

The fuckers are both fine now and Dad's gone back to work but I don't know whether to be pissed or just not arsed. I've gone with not arsed for the moment. :lol: 

Same thing happened with my mother. She was just coming out of the time where she had to stay indoors when she told me she'd had the positive test. Reminded me of this 😂

UK comedian Sir Stevo Timothy's new video about loneliness at Christmas is off side! I kept waiting for the punchline. There is no punch line. Fuck me, that is sad.

Im more used to his everyday musings as Farmer Michael such as "If ya love a girl or you're showing your respect for the womankind - you pinch their ass, Kathleen. And you slap em by the tits." :lol:

32 minutes ago, soon said:

UK comedian Sir Stevo Timothy's new video about loneliness at Christmas is off side! I kept waiting for the punchline. There is no punch line. Fuck me, that is sad.

Im more used to his everyday musings as Farmer Michael such as "If ya love a girl or you're showing your respect for the womankind - you pinch their ass, Kathleen. And you slap em by the tits." :lol:

I wouldn't call him UK to his face if I were you. The Irish don't seem to like that very much. :lol: 

Our government is cute. You can't sit at a park bench anymore but you can pack busses and buy lipstick at Shoppers Drug Mart or Pickles at Walmart. I expect people to revolt (but they won't because all the anarchists are in Quebec and BC). Maybe that's why they have camps set up.

Edited by Coma16
4 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Our government is cute. 

Jolie, McKenna and Freeland are more than merely “cute.”

10 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

I expect people to revolt (but they won't because all the anarchists are in Quebec and BC).

It’s sounds like you don’t expect people to revolt.

But anyways, why wouldn’t an anarchist want to act according to science and reason? (Anything Goes ongoing thing with “anarchism” tho :lol:)

16 minutes ago, soon said:

It’s sounds like you don’t expect people to revolt.

But anyways, why wouldn’t an anarchist want to act according to science and reason? (Anything Goes ongoing thing with “anarchism” tho :lol:)

Never heard of them.

Like recent protests all over the world, Ontarioians should revolt but they won't.

Science and reason aren't behind these decisions.

8 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Never heard of them.

Freeland is your Deputy Prime Minister :lol: And you were just criticizing the government :lol:

All of them are prominent Liberals. Cabinet Members.

9 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Like recent protests all over the world, Ontarioians should revolt but they won't.

Why should people revolt?

10 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Science and reason aren't behind these decisions.

What is behind these decisions?

I know her, she's the one who dances around direct questions.

Because these lockdown measures are not doing anything. If anything, they are doing more harm to society.

Fear of being accused of not doing enough is behind many of these decisions (with a touch of white privilege and elitism).  Why else would they tape off park benches? Because of science?

Edited by Coma16
59 minutes ago, soon said:

40 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Never heard of them.

29 minutes ago, soon said:

Freeland is your Deputy Prime Minister :lol:

1 minute ago, Coma16 said:

I know her, she's the one who dances around direct questions.

:rofl-lol:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I'm sure the mainstream media will ignore this seismic revelation,

EnVjfyRWEAMARKh?format=jpg&name=small

In other words, your lockdowns have been to no avail

I am sure you are just echoing something you read on twitter and hence that arguing with you is pointless, but just for the record: Lockdowns were not exclusively a measure to prevent spread from asymptomatic cases. Lockdowns are also intended prevent spread from symptomatic cases.

Personally I am not the least bit surprised that asymptomatic cases are not very infectious, how could they be when they don't have symptoms like coughs and runny noses? 

48 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I am sure you are just echoing something you read on twitter and hence that arguing with you is pointless

I gather my articles (and piece of interest) from a plethora of sources, not just twitter - NB., that many pertaining to this subject matter are scientifically driven, and are adequately sourced. Also NB most of them have been ignored by you, the self-delegated ''Mr Science'' of mygnr, because they conflict with your narrative. 

6 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I gather my articles (and piece of interest) from a plethora of sources, not just twitter - NB., that many pertaining to this subject matter are scientifically driven, and are adequately sourced. Also NB most of them have been ignored by you, the self-delegated ''Mr Science'' of mygnr, because they conflict with your narrative. 

Sure! But just keep in mind that lockdowns are to prevent any spread, from symptomatic and asymptomatic cases, and hence this study and its findings does not invalidate the purpose of lockdowns :)

• Like 1