COVID-19 Outbreak

9 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I just thought it was funny that they felt the need to announce what badasses they are while falling right into line with masking / social distancing rules lol 

Sure,  they contradictory with theyself.

• Like 1
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the fuck do they know? If I'm looking for advice from a rock band on how viruses are transmitted I will ask Queen thank you very much.

The mother of my aunt just died from covid19 in the Netherlands. No funeral and she can't go there. This situation is so fucked up.

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Now that's fighting talk right there! Smoggy if you don't mind thank you very much!!! :lol: 

Was that @Len Cnut? He did send me a baby sized Arsenal kit when my daughter was born a few years back. 

It must have been! Very nice touch from Len also with the Arsenal kit for the wee one!

Biden says by April 15 90% of Americans should be vaccinated. Hope he's right because some states are seeing a surge due to spring break. What a shock!

Even with the vaccine, my parents still wear a mask and still stay distancing. The haven't eaten out in a restaurant either nor gone to bars. lol Better safe than sorry.

7 hours ago, Dazey said:

How does an underwater MP3 player work then? I mean I get that you can make the player waterproof but how do headphones work underwater? Wouldn't the sound get all fucked up when you get the water in your ears? 

No they are a amazing BUT  make sure you buy 

WATER PROOF not WATER RESISTANT there is a MASSIVE difference 

So it looks like this thing is spreading in my tiny office. Luckily, I was 4 weeks into the Moderna shot and was exposed the day I got my second. I know it wasn't full inoculation, but I am hoping it was enough.

• Like 1
On 3/30/2021 at 10:27 AM, ZoSoRose said:

So it looks like this thing is spreading in my tiny office. Luckily, I was 4 weeks into the Moderna shot and was exposed the day I got my second. I know it wasn't full inoculation, but I am hoping it was enough.

I hope so too.  Are you still wearing a mask and distancing in your small office?

My daughter goes to camp in July. It's only a day camp, but the news said Texas wants all the counselors to be given the covid vaccine before then and the kids too. I hope my child can get the shots soon.

I know 16 and older can sign up for the vaccine now. they do want younger kids given the vaccine too.  She was in camp for a month last year and was okay, but I really would love for her to be vaccinated before then.

On 3/31/2021 at 3:23 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I hope so too.  Are you still wearing a mask and distancing in your small office?

My daughter goes to camp in July. It's only a day camp, but the news said Texas wants all the counselors to be given the covid vaccine before then and the kids too. I hope my child can get the shots soon.

I know 16 and older can sign up for the vaccine now. they do want younger kids given the vaccine too.  She was in camp for a month last year and was okay, but I really would love for her to be vaccinated before then.

Naw no one gives a fuck at my work. I did my part to protect myself and it paid off.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Naw no one gives a fuck at my work. I did my part to protect myself and it paid off.

Good for you. At this rate, if other people are stupid,  it's every man or woman for themselves. Glad you stay well.  I think I will wear a mask for a very long time even after everyone gets vaccinated. There seem to be more and more variants, so you just never know?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Either way, we will be getting a covid vaccinate for the rest of our lives now.

That's possible. Of course, "we" are people in rich countries. People in poor countries might not be vaccinated resulting in a future where the virus exists in repositories of unvaccinated populations in poorer countries, where people slowly develop some kind of herd immunity. 

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

Our President in January was vaccinated, but now two days ago he was tested and he has Covid. Although is a lightly way of covid

People think they are bulletproof after this jab your totally NOT you can still pick it up and transmit it.

Update on France  ICU numbers are surging 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56622471

Edited by Gavin82
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

Over 100 million Americans have received at least one dose of the vaccine. That is fantastic, let's keep it going and bury this monster.

I agree. So many people here in Texas have gotten their shots. My parents got both their shots and my brother got one. Waiting for me to get mine too.  I do hope by the time my daughter goes back to school in August she will get vaccinated too. 

Meanwhile, yeah, keep it going. I do hope the rest of the world keeps it going too. We all need to get our vaccinations otherwise, this virus will be here for a long time to come.

I watched The Unexplained on Friday night and it was about plaques. it was very scary and now we are living through it. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I agree. So many people here in Texas have gotten their shots. My parents got both their shots and my brother got one. Waiting for me to get mine too.  I do hope by the time my daughter goes back to school in August she will get vaccinated too. 

Meanwhile, yeah, keep it going. I do hope the rest of the world keeps it going too. We all need to get our vaccinations otherwise, this virus will be here for a long time to come.

I watched The Unexplained on Friday night and it was about plaques. it was very scary and now we are living through it. 

The virus is still going to be around, suppression is the key. Get it under control and keep it under control.

Edited by lame ass security
2 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Over 100 million Americans have received at least one dose of the vaccine. That is fantastic, let's keep it going and bury this monster.

They just opened another huge vaccination site here in Michigan and everyone over the age of 16 is eligible to go now. 

My wife and I have about 2 weeks to go until out second shot and we couldn't be happier. 

I'd really like to see the huge surge of new cases in Michigan slow the fuck down so we can all get back to normal asap. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, lame ass security said:

You are doing great. I am happy for you!

As for burying this monster, as long as other countries are not doing great you can expect to get re-infected by future mutant strains that might bypass the immunity you have gained from the vaccines. So the solution is that we vaccinate everybody to really suppress the virus globally. With pandemics, no country is an island and we really need to look at global solutions.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1