Jump to content

COVID-19 Outbreak


adamsapple

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Two states, Florida and Texas, make up one third of all the cases.

Yeah, tell me about it. So many morons in Texas it makes me sick.

My school district is allowing virtual schooling on Monday again. My daughter still wants to go to school. I pray everyday she stays safe. The schools don't have to tell you if anyone has covid in your school. I know our school does everything it can to protect all the kids. If a child comes to school without a mask, they get when to wear in the school.

I'm tired of seeing parents going up to the line and taking their kid and none of them are wearing masks.

Because the stupid governors of both Texas and Florida opened the whole damn state and haven't made a mask mandate, most jerks think all is okay even when the numbers of covid are up especially in younger adults and kids.  

I heard on the news today, the Pope talking to Catholics saying to get the vaccine.  I'm Catholic and me and my whole family ran for that vaccine. I just don't understand this whole religious shit. So sick of it.

If we don't get vaccinated we'll never get herd immunity and every doctor is saying the next variant will be worse than delta.

I tell you it seems like this virus knows how stupid humans are and it's counting on it.

I wish George Carlin was alive today. He had amazing words on HIV and AIDS and i know he would be rolling with this virus. he would make you laugh but you would know the man made so much common sense.

Anyway, yeah, I'm living in a state of morons.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Greater Sydney lockdown has been extended to at least end of September. I fear the OZ/NZ tour will be rescheduled or worse, cancelled, and new music postponed yet again. I hope I'm wrong and I'm just being a pessimistic penis. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/aug/20/nsw-covid-19-lockdown-restrictions-sydney-suburbs-regional-new-south-wales-lgas-act-canberra-update-coronavirus-face-mask-rules-explained-5km-radius-travel-masks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Doctors in Dallas have to decide which patients get what care for covid. I say anyone who was old enough to get the vaccine and didn't get it should be last on the line.

Take care of the younger patients whose parents refused to get them the vaccine and kids under 12 who aren't vaccinated yet.

Easy to decide but doctors won't do it. Meanwhile numbers are way up in Texas and ICU beds are almost down to nothing.

Haven't see Abbott since he got covid. I hope he's very sick and worried that he might not feel well again. Maybe then he'll realize he has to do better by the people he claims to care about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I went to Walmart today and everyone was back to wearing a mask now and the employees were again cleaning the shelves in the whole store. 

At least some businesses are taken the time to try to help their workers and customers.

I wonder if GNR has a clause in their contract telling the venue they want proof of vaccination and if not a negative covid test?

Maroon 5 is the only band I've heard doing this right now. I bet no country artists will demand this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is all so strange. It feels like we’re back to March 2020.

I recall earlier this year some YouTuber saying “enjoy the summer while it lasts, cause once the fall hits we’re gonna get a good couple of variants coming our way.”

didn’t even take until the fall…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rocknroll41 said:

This is all so strange. It feels like we’re back to March 2020.

I recall earlier this year some YouTuber saying “enjoy the summer while it lasts, cause once the fall hits we’re gonna get a good couple of variants coming our way.”

didn’t even take until the fall…

Yeah, I actually got to patio with vaxed friends a couple of times and now it feels like we're taking a step back. But for the most part, i still run in the morning without a mask, Zoom all day long and mask up when i go shopping.  18 months now.  It's not even a new normal anymore. Just normal.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Just got first Pfizer shot.

Arm not sore, good looking, above average.

P.S. 31 delta cases now. Lockdown extended.

Finallyyyy!!! Your take the right decision 👍

  • GNFNR 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, jimisbatman said:

Greater Sydney lockdown has been extended to at least end of September. I fear the OZ/NZ tour will be rescheduled or worse, cancelled, and new music postponed yet again. I hope I'm wrong and I'm just being a pessimistic penis. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/aug/20/nsw-covid-19-lockdown-restrictions-sydney-suburbs-regional-new-south-wales-lgas-act-canberra-update-coronavirus-face-mask-rules-explained-5km-radius-travel-masks

Realistically we’re not getting out of this until December IMO. Especially considering we’ll have daily case numbers of 1000+ next week and only 30% of the state are double vaxxed.

Edited by Angelica
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

I actually couldn't have got it any sooner than I did. Waiting 8weeks now for 2nd shot.

I still waiting 10 weeks to 2nd shot. My first was Sputnik shot , and the next will be Moderna shot. The fact are vaccinate with just one shot give enough protection to you not worry.

  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I still waiting 10 weeks to 2nd shot. My first was Sputnik shot , and the next will be Moderna shot. The fact are vaccinate with just one shot give enough protection to you not worry.

Of course you got Sputnik you crazy kid. :lol:

Nah I heard that it's actually good. Moderna's supposed to be good too.

I'm not worried really but I do have asthma so I'm seeing this as yet another reason to get in amazing shape.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Of course you got Sputnik you crazy kid. :lol:

Nah I heard that it's actually good. Moderna's supposed to be good too.

I'm not worried really but I do have asthma so I'm seeing this as yet another reason to get in amazing shape.

Oh ashtma, one more reason to you need be vaccinate. My sister also has ashtma, and fortunately she have already the 2 shots. About the Sputnik and Moderna mix it have 96% to protection.

  • GNFNR 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Sorry, disagree with you there. At least in my state, our highest peak last year was Nov and Dec and we just hit this peak this year...in mid Aug! Wtf will that mean for us this coming Nov/Dec then? Holy fuck, telling you now, not good. Not good at all!!!! Especially when you have a Trumper governor AND a Trumper mayor in the largest city in Alaska. 

I feel for you, but we’re in NSW Australia, we’ve been in  lockdown since June. OP was discussing possibility of GNR show in November not being cancelled (which is not a possibility 🤣we’re not doing well)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Angelica said:

I feel for you, but we’re in NSW Australia, we’ve been in  lockdown since June. OP was discussing possibility of GNR show in November not being cancelled (which is not a possibility 🤣we’re not doing well)

Oh yeah...sorry, now I see the rest of that convo. It seems so many countries are in the middle of this latest damn Delta wave. Stay safe. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/19/2021 at 6:59 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I heard on the news today, the Pope talking to Catholics saying to get the vaccine.  I'm Catholic and me and my whole family ran for that vaccine. I just don't understand this whole religious shit. So sick of it.

People should listen to doctors. Instead they listen to some Trump yes man. There is way too much ignorance and politics going on

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Angelica said:

I feel for you, but we’re in NSW Australia, we’ve been in  lockdown since June. OP was discussing possibility of GNR show in November not being cancelled (which is not a possibility 🤣we’re not doing well)

Hang in there mate.

 

We're at 72 cases now spread throughout the country.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did you see the people protesting in Sydney and Melbourne and the cops were trying to stop them.

The news guy said only  20% of Australia are vaccinated. Now I know Australia isn't a very big continent since the "outback" takes up most of the nation, but this seems very low to me and people are still bitching about masks and lockdowns?

With millions of people already dead from this virus and more sickness and deaths to come, why not march your asses to get vaccination and stay inside for a bit longer to make sure we can make it safe for everyone?

At this rate, covid will be here for most of our ilves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yikes goat! So what is the plan down there? 

Still the same try and stamp it out and prevent spread with strict lockdown while everyone's vaccinated.

Probably gonna have to fucking go get tested. Feels like the back of my throat/right ear is closing up. Runny nose. Wheezy. Feels like I'm getting body chills and aches. Just got over a long lingering cold and now I'm fucking sick again after the vaccine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...