07/01/22 - London, GB - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

alfierose

49 minutes ago, kanecrescente said:

It was 2 thirds of a setlist.

2 thirds of an ideal situation where Gn'R gives you 3 hours or more of a rock show, when there are no issues with Axl's voice or venue restrictions or shit sound. When you pay for a Gn'R ticket, you're not paying for 3 hours+ of a show. That's just what we got used to getting from Axl, but anything over, say, 2 hours is a bonus. (reached that number according to what the industry standard currently is, give or take)

1 hour ago, kanecrescente said:

Finally heard back from Ticketshafter. Completely dismissed every single part of the complaint. Due to gnr playing 2 hours it was classed as a 'complete show'. Fucking bullshit bare minimum just to secure their money. Poor

Send them another one. I sent 2 or 3, eventually they responded asking if I want them to escalate it further. Waiting on the response to that one now 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Drunk_on_Drugs said:

Send them another one. I sent 2 or 3, eventually they responded asking if I want them to escalate it further. Waiting on the response to that one now 

Oh believe me, I won't stand down willingly. They don't realise how far I'll dig when I'm pissed off.

Just now, Rovim said:

a duel at high noon with Ticketmaster's CEO? 

One can only dream...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rovim said:

one can also get over it. Can't win them all. Show could have been cancelled. It's not like you got nothing. 

Fuck that. I didn't pay £250 and stand outside from midday, just so the stewards could make a clusterfuck of it and let everyone in at the same time through multiple queues (2 hours late). I paid to see Guns N Roses, not to be used as a guinea pig by a stadium with crappy acoustics and incompetent staff, because they want to make a quick buck to pay back the money it cost to build the shitty thing.

Edited by Drunk_on_Drugs
I'm dumb
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rovim said:

one can also get over it. Can't win them all. Show could have been cancelled. It's not like you got nothing. 

Would've rather they cancelled and we got a riot out of it than that waste of £1000, autopilot, cheque-securing shitshow of a weekend. Tottenham, Live Nation and GNR are all to blame. It doesn't take about idiot to put the pieces together to realise that the delays were caused by Axl's inability to do his job 

Edited by kanecrescente
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Drunk_on_Drugs said:

Fuck that. I didn't pay £250 and stand outside from midday, just so the stewards could make a clusterfuck of it and let everyone in at the same time through multiple queues (2 hours late). I paid to see Guns N Roses, not to be used as a guinea pig by a stadium with crappy acoustics and incompetent staff, because they want to make a quick buck to pay back the money it cost to build the shitty thing.

14 minutes ago, kanecrescente said:

Would've rather they cancelled and we got a riot out of it than that autopilot cheque-securing shitshow of a weekend

cry me a river gentlemen, and then please grow the fuck up. Axl fuckin' slept at the venue the next day and had serious problems before the first London show. Sorry, but I completely disagree with your position simply cause you seem to have zero empathy here and only think about what you're getting instead of maybe trying to see that there is very good reason why you didn't get exactly what you wanted. Peace.

Edited by Rovim

7 minutes ago, Rovim said:

cry me a river gentlemen, and then please grow the fuck up. Axl fuckin' slept at the venue the next day and had serious problems before the first London show. Sorry, but I completely disagree with your position simply cause you seem to have zero empathy here and only think about what you're getting instead of maybe try to see that there is very good reason why you didn't get exactly what you wanted. Peace.

Au contraire, I waited almost 3 years for that, they know that too, the only serious problems Axl has are his voice, and the inability to deliver on his promises. They have enough money for empathy to not be needed. Your Rose tinted lenses besiege you

Just now, kanecrescente said:

Au contraire, I waited almost 3 years for that, they know that too, the only serious problems Axl has are his voice, and the inability to deliver on his promises. They have enough money for empathy to not be needed. Your Rose tinted lenses besiege you

your sense of entitlement... it dictates actions. Too powerful for me to counter. Better luck next time, I guess. I'll work on my objectivity. 

4 minutes ago, Rovim said:

your sense of entitlement... it dictates actions. Too powerful for me to counter. Better luck next time, I guess. I'll work on my objectivity. 

You're mistaking entitlement for a fan who - knowing gnr - expected more than 2 barely 2 hour, sub-par shows placued with organisational issues after twice bring rescheduled. Entitlement? I paid alot of fucking money on both days, that's not a bizarre concept to overcome. What a fucking way to reward fans for waiting so long

Edited by kanecrescente

13 minutes ago, kanecrescente said:

You're mistaking entitlement for a fan who - knowing gnr - expected more than 2 barely 2 hour, sub-par shows placued with organisational issues after twice bring rescheduled. Entitlement? I paid alot of fucking money on both days, that's not a bizarre concept to overcome. What a fucking way to reward fans for waiting so long

When you get tickets to shows you assume the risk that the live shows won't be verbatim to other show experiences even the show before - both for better or worse.  All due respect I would advise just moving on, Ticketmaster is not gonna give any refunds for this complaint and it is just gonna be spending more time being frustrated over an experience that already occured

Just now, WhazUp said:

When you get tickets to shows you assume the risk that the live shows won't be verbatim to other show experiences even the show before - both for better or worse.  All due respect I would advise just moving on, Ticketmaster is not gonna give any refunds for this complaint and it is just gonna be spending more time being frustrated over an experience that already occured

You on Livenations payroll or something? Get out their ass

2 minutes ago, kanecrescente said:

You on Livenations payroll or something? Get out their ass

I hate Ticketmaster and LiveNation, I just am both realistic and rational about this lol.  I am sorry you have never apparently had show experiences where things go wrong in comparison to other dates on the tour, but in this situation you aren't gonna get any refunds, and you can't go back and change time - just move on and look back fondly on the 2 hours worth of songs you did hear

Edited by WhazUp

20 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

I hate Ticketmaster and LiveNation, I just am both realistic and rational about this lol.  I am sorry you have never apparently had show experiences where things go wrong in comparison to other dates on the tour, but in this situation you aren't gonna get any refunds, and you can't go back and change time - just move on and look back fondly on the 2 hours worth of songs you did hear

Fuck that, us Brits aren't exactly known for our optimism after all...

On 7/7/2022 at 7:36 PM, kanecrescente said:

Go on my son.

I too have put a complaint in with Ticketmaster. I'm going more down the route of unfit venue, poor sound as my main complaint. 

The venue was substandard so someone has to be accountable whether it's Ticketmaster or Tottenham stadium. I've spent thousands of pounds at Ticketmaster. I'm their customer and expect better.

If a member of the band is complaining about the venue it's got to be taken seriously. 

I got a reply from TM saying it's being taken forward and I'll get a reply in 23 days.

I forgot it's a Ballache to post a pic here but I have a comment from Fortus saying venue was a challenge for their sound guys and they'll spead the word to other bands about it being a shit venue 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, WildStar said:

Go on my son.

I too have put a complaint in with Ticketmaster. I'm going more down the route of unfit venue, poor sound as my main complaint. 

The venue was substandard so someone has to be accountable whether it's Ticketmaster or Tottenham stadium. I've spent thousands of pounds at Ticketmaster. I'm their customer and expect better.

If a member of the band is complaining about the venue it's got to be taken seriously. 

I got a reply from TM saying it's being taken forward and I'll get a reply in 23 days.

I forgot it's a Ballache to post a pic here but I have a comment from Fortus saying venue was a challenge for their sound guys and they'll spead the word to other bands about it being a shit venue 

Yeah, I too went for the sound (or lack thereof) route. I can already see the generic template they'd respond with if you go with any of show length/Michael Monroe's cut set/2 hour delay outside/Generally useless staff. I'm almost sure poor sound is listed under TM's guidelines for applying for a refund, despite their insistence that they can't refund after a show, as if you're supposed to be a psychic and know it will end up in the tubes. If we were each to go to the small claims court we'd almost certainly win by default. Dunno, if i cba though.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Drunk_on_Drugs said:

Yeah, I too went for the sound (or lack thereof) route. I can already see the generic template they'd respond with if you go with any of show length/Michael Monroe's cut set/2 hour delay outside/Generally useless staff. I'm almost sure poor sound is listed under TM's guidelines for applying for a refund, despite their insistence that they can't refund after a show, as if you're supposed to be a psychic and know it will end up in the tubes. If we were each to go to the small claims court we'd almost certainly win by default. Dunno, if i cba though.

Yeah I think that it's an untried and unfit venue counts in our favour.

You never know we might get a 20 quid voucher

On 7/10/2022 at 3:38 PM, WildStar said:

Go on my son.

17 hours ago, Drunk_on_Drugs said:

UPDATE: Ticketshafter have passed my details onto Live Nation as they wish to address the issue with me directly. The plot thickens...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kanecrescente said:

UPDATE: Ticketshafter have passed my details onto Live Nation as they wish to address the issue with me directly. The plot thickens...

Boom 👊 give em hell

2 hours ago, Rovim said:

complaining about sound issues is something I can understand. Complaining about the length of the show when it was 2 hours long... not so much.

Don't tell me that you're shocked my some people off MYGNR complaining!?

3 hours ago, Rovim said:

complaining about sound issues is something I can understand. Complaining about the length of the show when it was 2 hours long... not so much.

Both were an issue, over both days, in addition to the 3hr delay in letting fans into the stadium, bordering on stampede-causing territory.

Edited by kanecrescente