07/01/22 - London, GB - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

alfierose

6 minutes ago, swirkh said:

Full concert in daylight ? no, maybe not. But if it gets dark midway through the show, then I love European summer stadium vibes.

Paris 1992 was the show that introduced me to how cool that can be. By the time it was pitch black it felt like you’d been on a journey.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mickey said:

almost the 2hr spot now - curfew at midnight - maybe 30 minutes left with the encore

Since the crowd got their concert cut short and problems getting in it would be nice to reward them with a new song.  Just saying.

59 minutes ago, cineater said:

This is funny, being surprised about playing Rocket Queen live, one of a band's most popular songs, and even more surprised at doing an Iggy cover which they've done for years. It's odd that they're that knowledgeable that they instantly recognise IWBYD but don't know GnR do it, and know RQ but don't know it's staple.

3 minutes ago, Mickey said:

almost the 2hr spot now - curfew at midnight - maybe 30 minutes left with the encore

We don't actually have midnight curfews here. I believe all open air concerts have to be finished, musically, by 10.30.....but you can keep the venue open for a while after. 

The exception is Glastonbury, which has a special licence to run later. Most music festivals don't though, for open air music. 

So yeah, it'll be a 10.30 curfew I'd think. Someone told me 9.30, but that's clearly not true. 

3 minutes ago, Alexmee239 said:

I would be pretty pissed if after the whole entry delay problems, the support act getting axed, and them coming 1 hour late would lead to a cut short set 

I think they also cut Coma just now :D
and that would really piss me off

my favourite song

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

We don't actually have midnight curfews here. I believe all open air concerts have to be finished, musically, by 10.30.....but you can keep the venue open for a while after. 

The exception is Glastonbury, which has a special licence to run later. Most music festivals don't though, for open air music. 

So yeah, it'll be a 10.30 curfew I'd think. Someone told me 9.30, but that's clearly not true. 

These are official times:

Early Entry Doors: 3.15pm
Main Doors: 3.30pm
First support act: 4.30pm - 5pm
Second support act: 5.30pm - 6.15pm
Guns N' Roses: 6.45pm
General Admission Bars Close: 10.30pm
Premium Bars Close: 11.30pm
Stadium Closes: Midnight

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

It's a soft 10.30, in that there is some scope to go over (general guidelines at least for London stadium is 30 mins, maybe different for Tottenham though) but there is a hard end time as well, in Stratford that's 11pm.