07/01/22 - London, GB - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

alfierose

8 hours ago, Alexpro said:

It was interesting to see the band's girlfriends during the show, sitting on chairs on both sides of the stage. 

Duff's lady is an absolute bomb, and she kept exchanging winks with him throughout the show. A few times he came up close to her and exchanged some words with a smile. 

Slash's GF kept filming on her camera, I guess she streamed it to her Instagram.

There was another model-like woman who stayed further back and kept dancing during the show - really tall, long legs, short skirt, metallic silver backpack. I'm not sure how she's related to the band, but found it somewhat interesting that all GFs seems to prefer to keep away from each other :)

The last one might be Dizzy's wife, or another guest. Duff is married so that's his wife you saw.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, siraddam said:

There was an article in the Telegraph today saying that Axl was suffering with anxiety last night. That's why he was late.

anxiety that sounds wired it could be true and the same again tonight but it seem like 90s axl all over again

55 minutes ago, siraddam said:

There was an article in the Telegraph today saying that Axl was suffering with anxiety last night. That's why he was late.

Here it is:

https://archive.ph/nIJfD

According to a well-placed source, the reason for the delay was that singer Axl Rose had fallen victim to a bout of anxiety that was only assuaged by the event’s organisers agreeing to allow him to remain in the venue, night’s sleep and all, until after the second of his band’s consecutive evenings at the gleaming North London stadium. “Nice place you’ve got here,” he said, when at last his band appeared before an audience that in some cases had paid more than £250 for the privilege of being kept waiting. Elsewhere, on the pitch, the crowd vented their displeasure at what for them were pitifully low volume levels. “Turn it up,” they chanted. After less than an hour, a steady stream of people began trudging towards the exits.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Here it is:

According to a well-placed source, the reason for the delay was that singer Axl Rose had fallen victim to a bout of anxiety that was only assuaged by the event’s organisers agreeing to allow him to remain in the venue, night’s sleep and all, until after the second of his band’s consecutive evenings at the gleaming North London stadium. “Nice place you’ve got here,” he said, when at last his band appeared before an audience that in some cases had paid more than £250 for the privilege of being kept waiting. Elsewhere, on the pitch, the crowd vented their displeasure at what for them were pitifully low volume levels. “Turn it up,” they chanted. After less than an hour, a steady stream of people began trudging towards the exits.

Bullshit

Okay, I'm out of here before that last streamer comes back.  :lol:

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Here it is:

Shit. I hope he's alright 

• Like 1

On 7/1/2022 at 8:21 PM, GNR_RNR said:

I like this chaotic energy

This was my takeaway from the 1st night's show too; there were a number of fights and security forcibly removing people from the golden circle and this coupled with Axl stopping Estranged and the general "wtf is going on today" vibe from the entryto venue fuckery made for a true rock 'n' roll type of day I reckon!

3 hours ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

This was my takeaway from the 1st night's show too; there were a number of fights and security forcibly removing people from the golden circle and this coupled with Axl stopping Estranged and the general "wtf is going on today" vibe from the entryto venue fuckery made for a true rock 'n' roll type of day I reckon!

Yeah I was at the first night too in the GC area.  Someone got flattened next to me right onto their face think someone might have ran into them or something and sent him flying.  It was a great night.

• GNFNR 1

7 minutes ago, kanecrescente said:

Finally heard back from Ticketshafter. Completely dismissed every single part of the complaint. Due to gnr playing 2 hours it was classed as a 'complete show'. Fucking bullshit bare minimum just to secure their money. Poor

2 hours is a complete show though, by almost anyone's standards I think. Maybe as Gn'R fans, we are used to more, but there are so many bands that only give you 1.5 hours and go home so 2 hours is not that bad, really.

Edited by Rovim

Finally heard back from Ticketshafter. Completely dismissed every single part of the complaint. Due to gnr playing 2 hours it was classed as a 'complete show'. Fucking bullshit bare minimum just to secure their money. Poor

14 minutes ago, Rovim said:

2 hours is a complete show though, by almost anyone's standards I think. Maybe as Gn'R fans, we are used to more, but there are so many bands that only give you 1.5 hours and go home so 2 hours is not that bad, really.

They showed up 2 hours late, in my eyes, that's 2 hours of missed show.