07/01/22 - London, GB - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

alfierose

25 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

You can definately hear him cut out or suddenly the volume go down. If that was happening in previous song then I think they were quite right to pause the show to get it sorted properly. 

Handled very neatly by the band thankfully.

• Like 2

It was interesting to see the band's girlfriends during the show, sitting on chairs on both sides of the stage. 

Duff's lady is an absolute bomb, and she kept exchanging winks with him throughout the show. A few times he came up close to her and exchanged some words with a smile. 

Slash's GF kept filming on her camera, I guess she streamed it to her Instagram.

There was another model-like woman who stayed further back and kept dancing during the show - really tall, long legs, short skirt, metallic silver backpack. I'm not sure how she's related to the band, but found it somewhat interesting that all GFs seems to prefer to keep away from each other :)

• Like 2

I was stood near the sound desk, it sounded pretty clear to me. Axl was great on most songs, but did struggle with some of higher notes. Not too disappointed about the shorter set as they still played nearly 2.5 hours, and I've heard coma and YCBM before. Reckless Life was awesome though and I enjoyed hearing Absurd and Hardskool live! 

Edited by AndyM
Space
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/1/2022 at 8:19 AM, Litti said:

Slash looks a bit feminine in that illustration. Sure he approves?

Funny usually the ad will show Axl.  lol

Wonder how Axl feels about the ad?

Who is opening for GNR?

32 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Hopefully Michael Monroe, his first support slot was incredibly entertaining!

wow MM is opening for GNR. My brother loves him. He never tours the US. Would be cool for him to open for V Valo when he tours the US next year. They are both from Finland.

7 hours ago, Alexpro said:

It was interesting to see the band's girlfriends during the show, sitting on chairs on both sides of the stage. 

Duff's lady is an absolute bomb, and she kept exchanging winks with him throughout the show. A few times he came up close to her and exchanged some words with a smile. 

Slash's GF kept filming on her camera, I guess she streamed it to her Instagram.

There was another model-like woman who stayed further back and kept dancing during the show - really tall, long legs, short skirt, metallic silver backpack. I'm not sure how she's related to the band, but found it somewhat interesting that all GFs seems to prefer to keep away from each other :)

I agree Duff's wife is a real beauty. She was a model after all. They seem like a very happy couple.

Wish Axl would find a special lady or maybe he has and is keeping it quiet. Would love to see him happy with someone to spend his life with. Maybe have a kid or two to have his talent.

• Like 1