07/01/22 - London, GB - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

alfierose

This is the first UK GnR gig in years I haven’t gotten tickets for. Was tempted earlier in the week but decided against it. And have to say at least for the moment I’m ok with that. Doesn’t seem like I am missing too much and sound is apparently poor.

I’m sure they’ll now play Atlas…

• Like 2

Did they do Slither? SetlistFM keeps changing.....

Just now, ToonGuns said:

This is the first UK GnR gig in years I haven’t gotten tickets for. Was tempted earlier in the week but decided against it. And have to say at least for the moment I’m ok with that. Doesn’t seem like I am missing too much and sound is apparently poor.

Same. First since 2002. Kind of glad actually, based on tonight. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ToonGuns said:

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Did they do Slither? SetlistFM keeps changing.....

Same. First since 2002. Kind of glad actually, based on tonight. 

Yeah ironically same for me, but saw them in Warsaw and Dublin in the last 10 days and incredibly glad I did so! Would’ve gone tonight if I could’ve gotten a really cheap ticket but didn’t manage. If they play TWAT I will lose my mind :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CAFC Nick said:

Yeah ironically same for me, but saw them in Warsaw and Dublin in the last 10 days and incredibly glad I did so! Would’ve gone tonight if I could’ve gotten a really cheap ticket but didn’t manage. If they play TWAT I will lose my mind :lol:

Yeah I'd have probably gone for a cheap ticket too....but I wouldn't have fancied the shitshow tonight. I'm sure tomorrow will be better though. 

Same with TWAT! Watch them play it now....

2 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Yeah I'd have probably gone for a cheap ticket too....but I wouldn't have fancied the shitshow tonight. I'm sure tomorrow will be better though. 

Same with TWAT! Watch them play it now....

They are playing TWAT??