Physical copies of Hard Skool available for pre-order

7 hours ago, rumandraisin said:

its pathetic really, just when you think they're doing something relatively normal, like a normal band should, they slip back in to classic gnr territory. 

the toy trucks didnt take 9 months to be made and sent after 

The stupid trucks came out before the pandemic hit. Just go to your local grocery store...there are empty shelves everywhere. I went to Costco last night and they were completely out of paper towels. This pandemic has added so many factors on why things are delayed. Gn'R is not the only band to have delays on physical music. Gaga put her new remix album up for sale a month ago and the cd is supposed to ship in late November and vinyl late March. She's one of the biggest artists on the planet. Pearl Jam put their latest Vault package on sale in September 2020 and it shipped late May 2021. The Pumpkins put a limited vinyl box set up a month ago and just plain said that it will be shipped in 6-8 months. Gn'R can be blamed for plenty of things, but this is not one of them. Maybe if these bands want to get stuff out quicker, they should buy a pressing plant like Metallica did...but we all know with Gn'Rs output, it certainly wouldn't be worth it. 

Edited by GoBucky
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Bitchisback said:

Is there really many people who would prefer don't cry and you're crazy over those two though?  It would have been cool since we don't have officially released versions of them

And we don't need them at this point. I say the upcoming single is good as it is.

On 9/29/2021 at 11:05 AM, GoBucky said:

By definition, this is an EP, but we all know it's just a fabricated single and a way to get the two songs out on a physical release. 

"These extended-length singles became known as maxi singles and while commensurate in length to an EP were distinguished by being designed to feature a single song, with the remaining songs considered B-sides, whereas an EP was designed not to feature a single song, instead resembling a mini album." 

It's a Maxi Single. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tat2d1 said:

"These extended-length singles became known as maxi singles and while commensurate in length to an EP were distinguished by being designed to feature a single song, with the remaining songs considered B-sides, whereas an EP was designed not to feature a single song, instead resembling a mini album." 

It's a Maxi Single. 

Touche...this is the only thing I looked up. Maxi singles are pretty much dead these days, aren't they?

Screenshot_20210930-143208_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GoBucky said:

Touche...this is the only thing I looked up. Maxi singles are pretty much dead these days, aren't they?

Screenshot_20210930-143208_Chrome.jpg

I thought it was a dead medium, at least in the USA. Vinyl was dead for awhile too, so were cassettes. Both are making comebacks. Maybe the maxi single is gonna make a return. I could see it for the " legacy acts " mainly.