UYI boxset will be released 11/11/22. In Slash We Trust. * Now available *

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

I don’t even remember that. Do we have the full song from the pinball game?

It's on the bootleg called "Axl's Advance Copy" along with rough mixes of UYI songs. It sounds like a completed song, but Slash said they never finished it lyrically/vocally (I guess Axl intended to write some more lyrics to it) and that's why they used it for the pinball machine.

https://www.a-4-d.com/t3040-ain-t-goin-down

• Like 2

They probably don't have unreleased demos or outtakes that haven't circulated, and curiosities like rehearsals would interest only a handful of hardcore fans. If they included demos, rough mixes etc. we'd be complaining that it's stuff that we've heard before.

What would be disappointing for me is if there is no video footage.

• Like 3

I am most excited about hearing the UYI demos. Imagine hearing "Coma" really raw without the special effects/voice overs. That would be really something. 

ETA:

https://www.qobuz.com/au-en/album/use-your-illusion-guns-n-roses/jcgx6oeo9fzwc

Don't know if this is real. No demos. 

Edited by RichardNixon
  • Like 1

Shit, I am just glad that we are getting this thing. If it is disappointing and too expensive I will just wait to add it to my collection. I mean, I got the L&L box for $200 and some change. I then sold a few things I already had and have no problem doing it with this release 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Tourettes2400

33 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

They probably don't have unreleased demos or outtakes that haven't circulated, and curiosities like rehearsals would interest only a handful of hardcore fans. If they included demos, rough mixes etc. we'd be complaining that it's stuff that we've heard before.

What would be disappointing for me is if there is no video footage.

True but it still woulda been nice to have those songs as part of the “official” catalog though.