What if GN'R headlined the Super Bowl halftime show in 2023 ?? 😬

I know what you're thinking - it's a year away. But hear me out.

Would you be interested in starting a campaign to get Guns N'Roses to headline the Super Bowl half time show in 2023?

I think with the strength of this forum and an understanding of how to get the attention of Super Bowl execs, eg through writing letters, and a viral poster campaign in local neighbourhoods, we could convince them to get GN'R to headline the show.

In terms of the three songs they could do, I was thinking Welcome to the Jungle, Coma and Absurd to highlight the three distinct eras of GN'R.

What do you think? Would you put up posters in your neighbourhood? What three songs should they play?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • ABSUЯD 1

Jungle coma and absurd🤣🤣🤣

You really don't have a clue😄

Gnr are not getting the Superbowl. IF that was ever on the cards that was a year after the reunion began. The sizzle is off the pan now. Not going to happen. But never say never.

2 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Not that it is relevant, but I have a history of more than 10 years of successfully refraining from making stupid threads with misleading titles.

Why is it not relevant?

You're having a go at me for creating threads that every bar you finds interesting in what is a quiet period for GN'R. 

God forbid I try to keep the community engaged with probing questions while we wait for the tour to begin.

🙄🙄🙄

cover2.jpg

13 minutes ago, AtlasShrugged said:

probing questions

If you want to ask questions, phrase your posts as such. The thread is titles as an absolute statement, not a question. Want to ask questions, ask questions!

Edited by DoMw94

• janrichmond changed the title to What if GN'R headlined the Super Bowl halftime show in 2023 ?? 😬
6 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

@SoulMonster has done shitloads of stuff, in particular the A4D website which has actual facts not fantasy.

I have edited the thread title to a question rather than a statement. Please don't make threads with clickbait titles, it really does piss everyone off

Hi Jan, I have made a note of this. For threads going forward I'll make sure to include question marks,

Thanks

AS (AtlasShrugged)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1