“Slash is in my ass” anniversary

15 hours ago, WhazUp said:

And it took until late 2015 in order for Axl to let Slash crawl out of that redhead's orifice!

The magnetic pull of the red-headed brown-eye knows no bounds. Now we believe even more.

Happy assiversary to all who observe.

Yep,  me too. There was something really, really special about that night. So exciting, the internet was very much in its infancy so we didn't know what to expect, it all seemed odd and different. 

I'd never have thought that night that  A) Slash and Duff would be back and B) they'd have bored me so much by 2022 I didn't go to see them on tour. 

When I think about this night, the potential that lineup had, how dynamic it all was, it almost hurts how they've just wasted all the time and years. 

Still, we live in hope! 

8 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Yep,  me too. There was something really, really special about that night. So exciting, the internet was very much in its infancy so we didn't know what to expect, it all seemed odd and different. 

I'd never have thought that night that  A) Slash and Duff would be back and B) they'd have bored me so much by 2022 I didn't go to see them on tour. 

When I think about this night, the potential that lineup had, how dynamic it all was, it almost hurts how they've just wasted all the time and years. 

Still, we live in hope! 

I also didn’t go to see them in 2022 and don’t regret it. Yet in 2002 I bought tickets the day they were announced at Leeds and anticipated the gig for months. I’d never been more excited for a gig and probably won’t be ever again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ToonGuns said:

I also didn’t go to see them in 2022 and don’t regret it. Yet in 2002 I bought tickets the day they were announced at Leeds and anticipated the gig for months. I’d never been more excited for a gig and probably won’t be ever again.

Exactly the same here. There was those two tours previously that got announced then never happened if you remember? One of them it was said Axl had no idea was happening! 

They ended up being reduced to just one show- two days after Leeds at the London Arena. I went to that one too actually, but Leeds was better. 

• Like 1