Im looking for an Axl photo from 2006-07

Looks like this Justine person is a Youtuber/Podcaster . She seems intolerable based off the vid I checked out. Anyway she was there so my guess if you want to know more is ask her. 

003.jpg

They were shot on the 25th of February 2007 in LA with a Canon powershot SD800.

Looks like she was maybe in LA for the 79th Academy Awards, so I'm assuming this was an after party. Wish there was video of this but if she shot any and used that camera to do it would probably look crap. I checked the specs and it shoots 640 by 480 max. someone else must have pics or video or audio from that night though surely.

On 10/4/2022 at 8:08 PM, lame ass security said:

I guess Axl was in for some money to some mob guys. So they gave him a choice, either pay up or jam with us. These guys look like extras from The Sopranos.

Ahah that's so true!

On 10/6/2022 at 12:07 AM, Shacklermyrye said:

They were shot on the 25th of February 2007 in LA with a Canon powershot SD800.

Looks like she was maybe in LA for the 79th Academy Awards, so I'm assuming this was an after party. Wish there was video of this but if she shot any and used that camera to do it would probably look crap. I checked the specs and it shoots 640 by 480 max. someone else must have pics or video or audio from that night though surely.

Thank you for the technical knowledge. This is why I love the internet.

Ok from the info WilBailey gave it looks like they were taken on the 24th and uploaded on the 25th. Also that Chris Contogouris guy owns that club. It's been open for 85 years which isn't bad.

There is the tiniest slither of a chance that there is video for this but I'm sure it would never be made public. Here is a list of the clubs recording specs fee's ect https://themintla.com/filming-recording/band-recording-packages/

Of course not that the owner would need to pay & there recording abilities cameras ect would not have been as good in 2007. But if you owned a club and got to jam with Axl would you really not record video and get the board mix of it?

If you pay them to record your band you get the footage by them sharing it with you through Google drive, you would have to assume they wouldn't be silly enough to leave footage of this on there. If they had it would probably of found it's way out there somehow. Probably in the guys private collection or something.

2019_09_19-TheMintLA-0019-1-800x450.jpg

On 10/1/2022 at 1:13 AM, Debt said:

Its a photo of Axl singing in studio with a guy I do not recognize at all. Axl has his braids. Looks happy with a black hoodie and I think it was On or about Christmas. 

Are happy and drugged up/high/stoned the same thing? In the very first picture, Axl looks drugged/high/stoned... 🤔

On 10/4/2022 at 2:08 PM, lame ass security said:

I guess Axl was in for some money to some mob guys. So they gave him a choice, either pay up or jam with us. These guys look like extras from The Sopranos.

I'd rather jam with Axl myself than have him pay me.... 😏

Edited by Karice

45 minutes ago, Karice said:

Are happy and drugged up/high/stoned the same thing? In the very first picture, Axl looks drugged/high/stoned... 🤔

He’s just been caught mid-blink, we all have photos like that, don’t we. There are a few 80s/90s pics where Axl may have had something, but he wouldn’t get this wasted at a public venue (where he even performs) post the 90s. Just a bad photo.  

5 hours ago, jamillos said:

He’s just been caught mid-blink, we all have photos like that, don’t we. There are a few 80s/90s pics where Axl may have had something, but he wouldn’t get this wasted at a public venue (where he even performs) post the 90s. Just a bad photo.  

Okay, makes sense! 😃 Thank you! 😃

• Like 1

What color are Axl's eyes? In that closeup photo(Him cheek to cheek with the blonde lady,) his eyes are cleary blue. But there was a YouTube video of Axl's many different faces, and in one particular zoomed in picture, his eyes were clearly green. According to multiple Guns N'Roses links, his eyes are green, but I personally think they look much more blue than green. 🤔

22 minutes ago, Karice said:

What color are Axl's eyes? In that closeup photo(Him cheek to cheek with the blonde lady,) his eyes are cleary blue. But there was a YouTube video of Axl's many different faces, and in one particular zoomed in picture, his eyes were clearly green. According to multiple Guns N'Roses links, his eyes are green, but I personally think they look much more blue than green. 🤔

Some people's eyes can appear to be both, depending on lighting conditions and their biology. Maybe they are some sort of hazel.

• Like 1