Worst Guns N'Roses music videos? 🤣

Garden Of Eden is the worst Guns N'Roses music video I have ever seen, so low budget and it's just them and two random people in the back dancing crazy and this is filmed with only ONE camera. 😁 It's cheesy and I love it.🤣😏😃 Axl's goofy faces in the middle is truly one of the best parts of this. His faces are in this order. 😏😛😁 Slash in the beginning has to be pulled by a stagehand in focus. Duff looks disoriented in a funny way, the whole video is a bad video in a funny and humorous way. 😁

4 hours ago, Karice said:

Garden Of Eden is the worst Guns N'Roses music video I have ever seen, so low budget and it's just them and two random people in the back dancing crazy and this is filmed with only ONE camera. 😁 It's cheesy and I love it.🤣😏😃 Axl's goofy faces in the middle is truly one of the best parts of this. His faces are in this order. 😏😛😁 Slash in the beginning has to be pulled by a stagehand in focus. Duff looks disoriented in a funny way, the whole video is a bad video in a funny and humorous way. 😁

I agree that video is awful.

2 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

I agree that video is awful.

It's awful in the "Did they pay only  $5 for this video?" Way! 🤣 

10 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Ah, the only trustworthy source for GNR news: YouTube comments! :facepalm:

I am a newer Guns N'Roses Fan, so a lot of my Guns N'Roses information comes from YouTube Comments! 😛

20 minutes ago, mystery said:

That weird video for Bad Apples that just uses blurred footage from Don't Cry and I'm not 100% sure is even official.

were they deliberately trying to make that video a bad apple itself!? that framerate is atrocious, everything is blurry, stuff is warped. it's like they took a roll of film, and a cat, and then asked the cat to scratch out half of the frames, taped those frames together with foggy adhesive tape, then asked the cat to piss on the footage, and then blowdried the film to get the warped effect.

Edited by BucketEgg
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

were they deliberately trying to make that video a bad apple itself!? that framerate is atrocious, everything is blurry, stuff is warped. it's like they took a roll of film, and a cat, and then asked the cat to scratch out half of the frames, taped those frames together with foggy adhesive tape, then asked the cat to piss on the footage, and then blowdried the film to get the warped effect.

Think I saw somewhere that this video was made long after the fact in the 2000's. They could have cobbled together some live footage and it would make for a much better video.

• Like 1

The video for Shadow Of Your Love is awful too. Just basically a skeleton Axl walking(Took me way longer than it should have to realize that it's a skeleton Axl). And a woman looking at him in the background. and a sun  in the background hat one is fanmade I think however. 

Edited by Karice

12 minutes ago, Karice said:

The video for Shadow Of Your Love is awful too. Just basically a skeleton Axl walking(Took me way longer than it should have to realize that it's a skeleton Axl). And a woman looking at him in the background. and a sun  in the background hat one is fanmade I think however. 

Yes the video on the official gnr channel is fanmade.

12 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Yes the video on the official gnr channel is fanmade.

Thank you for clarifying. 😀 I had a feeling that that Shadow Of Your Love video was fanmade. 😀 It would have been great if Guns N'Roses made an official video for Shadow Of Your Love. 😀