09/28/23 - Houston, TX - Minute Maid Park

downzy

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/18/2023 at 10:12 AM, dallasgnrfan said:

Where is the best place to get a litho before the doors open? I assume the merch truck outside?  Wanted to run it back to my hotel before the show if at all possible. Thanks!

Yes, just get there early. That’s where the ebayers usually get them. I went at 1 PM in Pittsburgh and they were already gone

Just now, mikeman5150 said:

Yes, just get there early. That’s where the ebayers usually get them. I went at 1 PM in Pittsburgh and they were already gone

Some venues will allow you to take a poster tube in with you. Just depends on the venue. Mine got pretty bent up at the show thanks to someone falling on my chair. 

12 minutes ago, KIKOZ3 said:

Any chance of Axl going on Joe Rogan's show since he's in Texas? huh

Lets face it, THAT is just too good to be true, I think I'd like that just as much as a new album, and thats precisely why i dont think It'll ever happen, such a shame too...because Axl's long form interviews where he gets to show off his sense of humour etc are the best, I think I have re-listened to that Eddie trunk spontaneous walk in interview from 2006 at least 10 times. 

1 hour ago, dallasgnrfan said:

Is AIC at 6p and GNR 730ish? Seems early, can’t imagine a curfew in downtown Houston. 

We do have a curfew it 10 I believe, Houston has homes around Minute Maid park. When I saw them at Toyota center we got shacklers because they had to pay the 5 k for playing a few minutes too late