09/09/23 - St. Louis, MO - Busch Stadium

downzy

• 5 months later...
53 minutes ago, bigcountry said:

Ticket prices have dropped for STL 

Ya,sick to my stomach that pit/GA dropped to $150. I tell my self to wait every time,but always have “fear of missing out” on release day. Could have saved about $200. 🤦‍♂️😡

• Like 1

Just picked up two price level 2  for $29.50+fees each with live nation sale they used to be 149 then dropped to 99.50 and now they are 29.50. No code needed.

I wasn't planning on going, but ticket prices are down so low I couldn't resist. 

Edited by bigcountry

• alfierose changed the title to 09/09/23 - St. Louis, MO - Busch Stadium
On 8/9/2023 at 3:18 PM, Thood9 said:

Ya,sick to my stomach that pit/GA dropped to $150. I tell my self to wait every time,but always have “fear of missing out” on release day. Could have saved about $200. 🤦‍♂️😡

And now I have to buy 1 😂 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

I’m hearing rumors that this STL show is about to be postponed and an announcement is coming. Axl illness and after last couple shows where he mentioned voice issues from illness I had concerns about this to begin with…anyone else hear anything yet? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 1

10 minutes ago, Bodi said:

I’m hearing rumors that this STL show is about to be postponed and an announcement is coming. Axl illness and after last couple shows where he mentioned voice issues from illness I had concerns about this to begin with…anyone else hear anything yet? 

I heard the same. Apparently in the process of dismantling the stage etc.

• Wow 1

I’m absolutely amazed that this cancellation/postponement hasn’t been announced (yet) and that fans are finding out by being internet detectives. Hopefully it’s just this one show though since they are soooooo spread out this time around.

Poor Axl man…. this is really too much strain on his voice. These tours need to be capped to ~20 shows and 6-8wk off cycles in between ~20 show runs, at minimum.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, IzzysMissy said:

I’m absolutely amazed that this cancellation/postponement hasn’t been announced (yet) and that fans are finding out by being internet detectives. Hopefully it’s just this one show though since they are soooooo spread out this time around.

Poor Axl man…. this is really too much strain on his voice. These tours need to be capped to ~20 shows and 6-8wk off cycles in between ~20 show runs, at minimum.

That last sentence...what a load of crap, it's illness , it happens ! It's not happening every leg of the tour is it 

2 cancelled shows now since 2016 I think, Glasgow the other 

35 minutes ago, DSTK said:

That last sentence...what a load of crap, it's illness , it happens ! It's not happening every leg of the tour is it 

2 cancelled shows now since 2016 I think, Glasgow the other 

I wasn’t referring to cancellations, I was referring to the time frames in terms of Axls voice. But ok, lol