09/09/23 - St. Louis, MO - Busch Stadium

downzy

5 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Their consistency since 2016 has been great. I don’t hold this against, Axl. Shit happens, sometimes

True although finally releasing a perfunctory statement just saying the show is off “due to illness” isn’t that transparent. What illness? Who’s sick? Could/should give a more detailed reason for all the people who are going to be out money because of this. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

True although finally releasing a perfunctory statement just saying the show is off “due to illness” isn’t that transparent. What illness? Who’s sick? Could/should give a more detailed reason for all the people who are going to be out money because of this. 

Who cares?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

Punctual 😂

16 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

No one is entitled to private medical details. 

At any rate, they posted on their IG about the show being postponed 30 minutes ago, so you're complaining for literally no reason.

Edited by meadsoap
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

086470c25840fe4ab3968d189fdaefe5.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

Yeah, I’m the one who is costing a lot of people money on hotel rooms,etc and can’t even be bothered to make a punctual statement. Good point cheesehead. 

You need to chill out! Life happens. 3 days before the GNR show at MetLife Stadium, I broke my foot in a freak accident. I was disappointed that I would miss the concert. Nothing I can do about it now except move forward. Same thing with Axl not being able to perform due to an illness. I’m sure that he and the rest of the band are disappointed but he has to get better and move forward. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Draguns said:

You need to chill out! Life happens. 3 days before the GNR show at MetLife Stadium, I broke my foot in a freak accident. I was disappointed that I would miss the concert. Nothing I can do about it now except move forward. Same thing with Axl not being able to perform due to an illness. I’m sure that he and the rest of the band are disappointed but he has to get better and move forward. 

Who said Axl is sick? They didn’t, which was my point. The vagueness is what I’m saying is the issue. 

Edited by Martin Riggs

42 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

I dunno, like to me if the illness is to the point where a band member can't perform and thus GNR can't perform at the cited show, isn't that all the ticketholder should need to know at this point? 

I don't need to know what specific illness at that point lol and if they cancel the upcoming show I have tickets for due to illness I will be bummed but wouldn't feel owed a diagnosis

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

Yeah, I’m the one who is costing a lot of people money on hotel rooms,etc and can’t even be bothered to make a punctual statement. Good point cheesehead. 

I'm not the one making idiotic stupid assumptions and get pissed when they don't make a statement right away. Maybe someone has covid, maybe they had an emergency etc etc etc. Give them time and they will explain what is going on. It's unfortunate for people that spent money on hotels and stuff but better to postpone now rather than when everyone is there the day of. Once again be patient or listen to the song and you might find some. 

Edited by Packersfan#4#12
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

Why the hell is it any of your business who's sick and what's wrong with them?

Just now, Martin Riggs said:

Cool. Good luck selling tickets to the upcoming shows with that.

Most people who are buying tickets for others shows are casuals and probably won't even be aware the St. Louis show was postpones anyways.  The ticket sales are mostly set in stone regardless of this