09/09/23 - St. Louis, MO - Busch Stadium

downzy

14 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

He was supposedly sick over a week ago and got better. You don’t cancel a show over 24 hours in advance because you are sick that day. He was likely told to rest his voice for some reason . The hope is it’s only short term and that they don’t have to postpone the rest of the tour. 

That's not how that works. There are plenty of viruses where there might be a period of feeling like you've recovered, only for the illness to rebound severely. When I had Covid, it was exactly like that.

Not saying Axl has Covid-19 (they would have told us already if he did), but being able to push himself into performing a couple shows doesn't mean he was out of the woods as far as his illness was concerned. In order to really know what's happening with him, more details are needed. Otherwise, it's  just jumping to unfounded conclusions.

Edited by meadsoap

12 minutes ago, meadsoap said:

That's not how that works. There are plenty of viruses where there might be a period of feeling like you've recovered, only for the illness to rebound severely. When I had Covid, it was exactly like that.

Not saying Axl has Covid-19 (they would have told us already if he did), but being able to push himself into performing a couple shows doesn't mean he was out of the woods as far as his illness was concerned. In order to really know what's happening with him, more details are needed. Otherwise, it's  just jumping to unfounded conclusions.

“They” would not have told us already if Axl had Covid. 

“They” do not have a reliable management/marketing team. 

“They” haven’t even publicly posted about the cancellation on any of their official socials. 

“They” don’t care. 

Edited by HollyWoodRose84
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, meadsoap said:

So you admit he doesn’t have Covid because they would’ve stated that, but you used Covid as an example of an illness he could have…🤦🏻‍♂️

4 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

“They” would not have told us already if Axl had Covid. 

“They” do not have a reliable management/marketing team. 

“They” haven’t even publicly posted about the cancellation on any of their official socials. 

“They” don’t care. 

Agreed. Pathetic they haven’t made a statement yet. Should’ve happened before the ticket emails were sent out. 

• Like 1

Just now, Martin Riggs said:

So you admit he doesn’t have Covid because they would’ve stated that, but you used Covid as an example of an illness he could have…🤦🏻‍♂️

I clearly said he probably doesn't have Covid, if you would stop to read for two seconds. A public health concern like that would have already been announced by somebody. He performed the last few shows sick, and there's less than zero chance multiple venues would let him do that while spraying COVID everywhere. That's a huge lawsuit waiting to happen.

Proper reading comprehension should have made it clear that I was using my Covid case as an example of how some illnesses are not linear. Axl's illness could be the kind that comes irregularly and in waves, which you very ignorantly insisted was somehow impossible.

4 minutes ago, meadsoap said:

I clearly said he probably doesn't have Covid, if you would stop to read for two seconds. A public health concern like that would have already been announced by somebody. He performed the last few shows sick, and there's less than zero chance multiple venues would let him do that while spraying COVID everywhere. That's a huge lawsuit waiting to happen.

Proper reading comprehension should have made it clear that I was using my Covid case as an example of how some illnesses are not linear. Axl's illness could be the kind that comes irregularly and in waves, which you very ignorantly insisted was somehow impossible.

I feel you’re mistaken 

Edited by HollyWoodRose84

2 hours ago, Drew Nicholson said:

Damn, hope this doesn’t mean that the Knoxville gig will be canceled too

I've been listening to a lot of the last shows....not only is Axl I'll, he was in distress a lot and NOT happy....a lot of looking around, speaking on the crew mic...

I so hope not BUT to cancel show that is still a little while away, is not a good sign that this is just something minor....he tried to soldier on last couple, clearly In pain! I'd imagine quite a few dates will be postponed and that's the delay in the annoucing! Sucks for those that will loose a lot of money....minor sucks that this may major disrupt The General plans....pessimistic, I know....

7 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

Place is damn cursed! 4Tus with all his local hyper interview too 😔

13 minutes ago, B5Redeye said:

No…we’ve been using protection 😂

You'll need protection from Brain!! 👊

Just now, cineater said:

You know I cancelled it as soon as I heard him in Kentucky.  Not sure how long Axl has to rest his voice.

Probably at least 2 weeks if it's bad....if it's minor, maybe he can do shows next week. He's in his 60s, so slower recovery...🤞

1 hour ago, Martin Riggs said:

Agreed. Pathetic they haven’t made a statement yet. Should’ve happened before the ticket emails were sent out. 

What's pathetic is your attitude towards this.