08/24/23 - Chicago, IL - Wrigley Field

downzy

• 5 months later...
On 8/18/2023 at 10:12 AM, Gibson87 said:

Debating whether or not I should buy a cheaper floor seat or wait until the middle of next week to see if pit tickets will drop in price

I’m in the same boat. Already purchased pit St.Louis tickets the day of release,and now bummed I could have saved almost $200. Was hoping Wrigley pit tickets would drop a little more..🤞not sure how long to wait..

On 8/20/2023 at 5:32 AM, 6lake sa66ath said:

Any guesses on the city theme for the merch for this one they haven’t done yet, think they’ve covered the sports except White Sox or Blackhawks 

I think we can rule out the White Sox since the show is at Wrigley.

• Thanks 1

On 8/19/2023 at 9:51 PM, Thood9 said:

I’m in the same boat. Already purchased pit St.Louis tickets the day of release,and now bummed I could have saved almost $200. Was hoping Wrigley pit tickets would drop a little more..🤞not sure how long to wait..

I ended up getting a floor seat right behind the pit for about $210. Pit tickets were like $739 at the cheapest when I checked this morning.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Gibson87 said:

I ended up getting a floor seat right behind the pit for about $210. Pit tickets were like $739 at the cheapest when I checked this morning.

Sounds like you’re looking at resale tickets. I just looked on the MLB website and pit tickets are available for $345. Floor seats behind the pit are in the $160 range. 

2 hours ago, DarkLotus1111 said:

I'm considering going. I have a question. Do all concerts at this venue end at 11 PM? 

(1) Subject to subsection (J)(2), the Cubs may schedule Events at Wrigley Field in compliance with this Agreement and section 4-156-430 ofthe Municipal Code: however, non- sporting Events must end no later than 11:00 p.m.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2023 at 7:30 PM, GnR Chris said:

I don't really enjoy ballpark concerts

How is it different from other football stadiums? We don't have many of these in Europe and certainly I don't remember ever seeing a concert taking place in a ballpark. So I'm curious how the show or experience of it is different...

6 hours ago, sakuL_ said:

How is it different from other football stadiums? We don't have many of these in Europe and certainly I don't remember ever seeing a concert taking place in a ballpark. So I'm curious how the show or experience of it is different...

Can’t speak for Chris, but there are usually large patches of empty spaces or weird viewing angles at baseball stadiums. Football stadiums are more conventionally shaped. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, sakuL_ said:

There are usually large gaps where sound can escape in baseball stadiums meaning the sound and atmosphere will most definitely not be the same as a stadium that's fully enclosed.  I was at Hyde Park this year and i far prefer stadium shows because the sound bounces around and overall just improves the atmosphere.

Edited by RnRHOFGNR
  • Like 1