08/24/23 - Chicago, IL - Wrigley Field

downzy

15 hours ago, sakuL_ said:

How is it different from other football stadiums? We don't have many of these in Europe and certainly I don't remember ever seeing a concert taking place in a ballpark. So I'm curious how the show or experience of it is different...

Closest experience was watching Guns at Stade de France in Paris. The lighters switching on during NR was a pretty cool sight to behold but I prefer regular venues or festivals tbf.

5 hours ago, Sweersa said:

My first Guns show was 2011 in Chicago. My dad and I prefer Detroit since we are on the west side of MI. We're skipping this tour (unless they come to Detroit). Don't want to deal with the drive and tolls.  

Hope it's a great show!

I’m a Detroiter and I can say if you can make the show tomorrow in Chicago, do it! This tour is great

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, We love Axl Rose said:

Can we expect maybe Bad Apples being performed on this tour leg?  It was on alt setlist.

Maybe tonight? :lol:  Axl was sick last time they played in Chicago in 2021, perhaps Chicago will got something special tonight. :D

Bad Apples was never in the alt. setlist.

• Like 1