08/21/23 - Boston, MA - Fenway Park

downzy

1 minute ago, Rovim said:

damn, that's ugly. I like the ufo's though. The guitar looks too real and disturbs the "flow" of it imo as well.

Yeah they just grabbed an image off of gibson instead of creating something. I would have also gotten rid of the basketball seams and just have the logo on a ball. Get rid of the clovers for some green appetite monsters.

The Celtics don’t play at Fenway. It’s a weird choice 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skamos66 said:

maybe near the end of breakdown?

gonna say this cuz ive just listened to a couple of songs and it kinda sounds like the guitar seems like it's in the right key for breakdown. i dont play guitar so if someone could try and work that out who does play guitar

Edited by kingcanyon
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, DarkLotus1111 said:

Would be cool, but to be honest, I rather wait until it's dropped to hear it to avoid major spoilers. lol 

Same...let's have a release without knowing what we're gonna hear miles ahead, therefore spoiling and creating millions of (mostly) pointless arguments about who's bend is better and whether this vocal is less processed than the other. I'd be intrigued to hear its progress BUT down the road...I think the novelty of getting our first GNR track without leaks, really only had a handful of those since '93 is REALLY special and I really hope we can ride this one out and just enjoy it, come on guys! The experience and feeling should be worth our patience....just gotta have a little patience....

• Thanks 1

Just now, Skamos66 said:

its an illusions song for sure, I hear a bit of Right Next Door to hell solo part in the drums, same with Perfect Crime, Breakdown is also not a bad guess.

it also sounds like it could be the solo of Bad apples

the end of the bad apples solo sounds similar to it