08/05/23 - Moncton, CAN - Croix-Bieue Medavie Stadium

downzy

Setlist: It’s So Easy, Bad Obsession, Chinese Democracy, Slither, Pretty Tied Up, Rumble/Welcome To The Jungle, Hard Skool, Mr. Brownstone, Double Talkin’ Jive, Reckless Life, Absurd, Estranged, Down On The Farm, Rocket Queen, Live And Let Die, You Could Be Mine, T.V. Eye, Anything Goes, This I Love, Civil War/(Voodoo Child), Band Introductions, Slash Solo/Sweet Child O’ Mine (with Carrie Underwood), November Rain, Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door, Nightrain, Coma, Patience, Paradise City (with Carrie Underwood)

source: HTGTH

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ThERoveR said:

Deeply in love with this❤️ I would a tee with this print

The merch truck is still open so get it while you can as it’ll be gone in the next few hours. 

13 hours ago, ACDC8 said:

I know... still can't get why they are playing there (again, very happy for the folks on that side of Canada) but the majority of the folks there have a very (VEEEERY) slow pace living there and might not enjoy posting/streaming much 

I saw pics about the stadium look very packed. 

15 hours ago, GNR 1991 said:

Weirdest North American tour debut town ever for GNR? Seems like no forum users are at this show. I wanna imagine it’s insane and Moncton is getting Think About You, IRS, The Garden and Perhaps but nobody is filming or attending.

I'm from an hour and a half south west of Moncton, but unfortunately couldn't make it. And you're right. 

They used to go to Halifax first then if they stopped anywhere before Quebec it was Saint John NB or Moncton NB. It's weird they included NB but skipped Nova Scotia.. 

13 hours ago, WhazUp said:

I know there is nothing new in that setlist compared to this recent leg in general, but man I am so happy to see PTU, Bad Obsession, Reckless Life, Anything Goes, and Down on the Farm in the set

I have been a big critique of the setlist debacle over the years but if you take all the gradual additions they have made to the set since 2016, this upcoming date I am catching will be a fairly different set to the one I last saw and I am happy about that. 

Add in Perhaps and you know, beyond just maybe changing the actual order of songs for a change, I am pretty satisfied with how the sets are nowadays

It's also the first show in NB since the reunion. Some people probably couldn't go to the previous shows in QC and Toronto, so it would still be a good first show for them

Edited by Pskihq92

Judging just by the videos, wow they had energy yesterday.

The beginning was probably the first time I fully enjoyed ISE from 2021.
They sounded super tight, wish I could see them this year.
Loved the little variation of the piano in Anything Goes. Axl went crazy on this vocally. My favourite one from this year, as for now. 

Though he sounds amazing, he seems to have a problem in TIL. Time's up for this one, imo.
Anyway, great stop! Is there any occasion for a proshot we might get from this leg? PowerTrip?

Edited by K00b4