07/16/23 - Bucharest, RO - National Arena

downzy

18 minutes ago, DSTK said:

Sounds like ass ? 

As soon as he sang the verse in his upper range it sounded bad and his volume went down considerably. When he sang it low it was better if they are playing that then Axl should sing all the verses in his lower range and only go up for "I know it looks like I'm insane". So Overall 👎 thought ptu sounded much better too, Melissa was giving it a lot more too

4 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

As soon as he sang the verse in his upper range it sounded bad and his volume went down considerably. When he sang it low it was better if they are playing that then Axl should sing all the verses in his lower range and only go up for "I know it looks like I'm insane". So Overall 👎 thought ptu sounded much better too, Melissa was giving it a lot more too

In the other shows he sang all the verses in his higher voice and it didn't sound good. So it was better now when he sang the first verse (on the stream) in his low voice, but yeah, I don't know why he went high again on the next verse.

• Like 1

He sang the 2nd and 3rd verse in his lower voice, but the 4th verse was Mickey again, I don't know why he didn't use a lower voice for that verse as well. But this is progress and for the first time he sang the verses in his lower voice. 

Mostly he should only sing the bridge with higher voice, everything else in a lower voice.

It seems that Axl or rather Team Brazil has been visiting the forum and accepted our suggestions. :D @Blackstar 

• Like 1

Locomotive sounds great when Axl sings the verses with his natural voice. Get Melissa to double the vocals and it would sound even better! The difference when he switches back to the weak mid-voice is ridiculous, they may as well have turned his mic off for the "taking time for quiet consolations" verse, and then he comes right back in at proper volume for the last line and the chorus :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, elektra_reghaired said:

Well, I got my Locomotive. Now I can sleep happy :D Axl sounded great in his low range, a little bit struggled in the middle range, but it doesn't matter, I was so excited for this song.

However, it is really weird that people from the fan pit, with GC tickets, react that they are listening this for the first time in their lives. I was the only one singing this and everybody was watching me like I am insane.

The fan pit is for people that can afford a more expensive ticket / mixed with some hardcore fans. If you want to hear fans singing deep cuts, GA or go to the first few rows of golden circle is the only place you see it IMO. Any time I've been in the pit / golden circle the crowd is rarely that aware of deeper material.

1 hour ago, elektra_reghaired said:

Well, I got my Locomotive. Now I can sleep happy :D Axl sounded great in his low range, a little bit struggled in the middle range, but it doesn't matter, I was so excited for this song.

However, it is really weird that people from the fan pit, with GC tickets, react that they are listening this for the first time in their lives. I was the only one singing this and everybody was watching me like I am insane.

So many people (myself included) have been finding the exact same thing recently.

It's very odd and probably speaks to GNR's current position musically as well as to a more widespread issue with music in general being listened to more than ever but cared about less than ever. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

The fan pit is for people that can afford a more expensive ticket / mixed with some hardcore fans. If you want to hear fans singing deep cuts, GA or go to the first few rows of golden circle is the only place you see it IMO. Any time I've been in the pit / golden circle the crowd is rarely that aware of deeper material.

Well, that was just my observation. It is not that I care a lot about other people at the shows 🙂. Actually, I came alone to this one, had a really great time there, liked the settlist and that is only important for me at this moment.

Probably you are right about that fact that GC is for people who can afford more expensive tickets or hardcores. I was standing in the third row, but somewhere between Duff and Fortus, so all hardcores surely were closer to the middle, and I stayed stuck in the first type of crowd. But again, nevermind, I was enjoying myself 🙂

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, elektra_reghaired said:

Well, that was just my observation. It is not that I care a lot about other people at the shows 🙂. Actually, I came alone to this one, had a really great time there, liked the settlist and that is only important for me at this moment.

Probably you are right about that fact that GC is for people who can afford more expensive tickets or hardcores. I was standing in the third row, but somewhere between Duff and Fortus, so all hardcores surely were closer to the middle, and I stayed stuck in the first type of crowd. But again, nevermind, I was enjoying myself 🙂

Hey once you enjoyed it, screw everyone else!😄

• Like 2

13 hours ago, beebee_head said:

Does this have glow-in-the-dark elements?

You were right, it does! Both the front logo and the back design. I tried to take a photo but, well, it was too dark :P 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, UYI4 said:

Yeah not good.  Almost Sounds like he’s trying too hard to sing in that monotone voice

I thought he sounded pretty good considering that's a hard song to sing, lots of verses and words and he's 61... Go watch Vince Neil LOL. 

• GNFNR 1

4 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

Hey once you enjoyed it, screw everyone else!😄

Hey, now it that way it sounds so selfish, maybe I didn't express myself in the right manner. It was not my intention to say that I don't care if the people enjoy the show, especially hardcores, I really want for everyone to have a good time at the show. My statement was mostly directed to my certain situations when I am surrounded by the people who just takes photos and videos and look like they don't know what are they doing there.

• Like 1