Should Axl wear a Beard ?

21 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

If a hair transplant makes him (or anybody else) happy, then I'm all for it. If Axl started touring with a big auld bald patch there's plenty of mean hearted keyboard warriors that would make fun of him... which is kinda fucked IMO. Case and point the guy who recently made fun of Joe Bonamassa for a receding hairline on his instagram.

I think they last max ten years, assuming he goes to the top surgeon... so likely he'd need a touch up. Think he should have went shorter though, or just the mug shot photo from Arizona. To beard or not to beard? beard!

Agree but as I said prior post the beard with bald head would look bad ass. Would be better to go the rob halford or scott ian route then the elton john route.

3 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

In the above photo it mainly looks fucked up because of how munted they made the moustache lol.

There's an old photo of Axl with a full beard, think it might've been a photo for a magazine or something. A beard like that? Sure, would look cool.

Probably the RIP magazine one where he's holding a shotgun, a big unkempt beard isn't the way to go. What's interesting is 2006-07 is associated with the goatee but he grew a bit of a beard when he was in Australia which might be the last time he had somewhat of a beard in public.

51211988_2461073143966877_13696741545502wcrgloctt5x41.jpg?auto=webp&s=fed82e667c

Edited by mystery
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Yeah the RIP magazine one. I thought it looked cool but idc much either way. I just want him to sound good.

Related to that, when looking for that picture I found there were commercials that Axl and Slash were in for RIP magazine I never knew about. Axl's face at 2:10 is hilarious.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, mystery said:

Related to that, when looking for that picture I found there were commercials that Axl and Slash were in for RIP magazine I never knew about. Axl's face at 2:10 is hilarious.

I always wondered what Slash was trying to say after “a great offer from rip magazine”? See ya? Cha? Shea? Sia? Yeah? 🤣

32 minutes ago, D4NNY said:

I always wondered what Slash was trying to say after “a great offer from rip magazine”? See ya? Cha? Shea? Sia? Yeah? 🤣

Sounded like thats it but it could be any one of those suggestions, the YouTube captions say sit. The commercial is pretty funny with Axl and Slash having a Jay and Silent Bob thing going on.

Edited by mystery
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, mystery said:

Its funny it video, there appear an outdated telephone booth :lol:

• Like 1

On 2/28/2023 at 7:40 PM, lenni19 said:

Hey Guys, do you think Axl would look better with a Beard ? I think he would look pretty cool with a trimmed full Beard 😊 let me know your thoughts. 

"Should Axl wear a Beard ?"

Should you wear a Beard ?

18 hours ago, Outofgascar said:

I have a source on the inside telling me that Axl has agreed to wear a beard if we get this thread to 1000 pages. 
But he will only wear it during the new songs on stage. 

This implies that the beard comes off and raises the question of whether it'd be one beard or a collection of beards? Could Melissa wear one of the beards?

• Haha 2