Should Axl wear a Beard ?

3 hours ago, Uncle Bob said:

Considering how blond he looks now, I'm sure the reason is because of his hair is completely dyed, and looks lighter because it's dyed over white hair, so I'm sure most of his beard is actually white

Could very well be 🤔

12 minutes ago, Atlas19 said:

Axl beard, Axl pube, Axl circumcised.......

We need new music desperately!!! :rofl-lol:

Oh, wait!!! And just found the "How long could Axl live" thread.....

How could you forget “Does Axl take out the garbage” thread. That one is pure brilliance. Such an informative discussion :facepalm:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Atlas19 said:

Axl beard, Axl pube, Axl circumcised.......

We need new music desperately!!! :rofl-lol:

Oh, wait!!! And just found the "How long could Axl live" thread.....

Yeah! It is already very bizarre. And many people was complain about Karice threads....

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, Uncle Bob said:

Definitelly.

At a certain age, a beard does actually make look younger, because it hides the wrinkles.

Look at Arnold, he may not look necessarily younger, but he looks more masculine, more baddass and maybe even younger after all.

The same for Keanu Reeves

image.thumb.jpeg.a65063f235d88a3781e2417e06b6388e.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.94d316b8a689b72bcf26c66c640e4e33.jpeg

I also made these fun edits a while ago. 

Even if it was white, Axl would look WAY better

image.thumb.png.df8ed006acf9130ab3b75472bc9ed974.png

image.png.6f1a42ee726b6ef4e2371117efed7e42.png

he looks soooooooooooooo much better. Madness he chooses to look like a tomboy lesbian donald trump, when all he has to do is grow that beard and look badass. 

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, scottish nutter said:

So how come this thread is allowed yet the thread about axls pubes was deleted?

pubes are as natural as face hair

Im guessing whoever deleted it was jelouse they couldnt grow any yet?

Please contain talk about GNR member's hair in one thread. :lol:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Uncle Bob said:

Considering how blond he looks now, I'm sure the reason is because of his hair is completely dyed, and looks lighter because it's dyed over white hair, so I'm sure most of his beard is actually white

Rumour is his got hair plugs.

23 hours ago, Uncle Bob said:

Definitelly.

At a certain age, a beard does actually make look younger, because it hides the wrinkles.

Look at Arnold, he may not look necessarily younger, but he looks more masculine, more baddass and maybe even younger after all.

The same for Keanu Reeves

image.thumb.jpeg.a65063f235d88a3781e2417e06b6388e.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.94d316b8a689b72bcf26c66c640e4e33.jpeg

I also made these fun edits a while ago. 

Even if it was white, Axl would look WAY better

image.thumb.png.df8ed006acf9130ab3b75472bc9ed974.png

image.png.6f1a42ee726b6ef4e2371117efed7e42.png

I was going to say no, but after seeing your edits I changed my mind! A full beard ( trimmed like above), not a goatee, would look great. But like others have said, his hair and facial hair are probably white now, he'd have to colour the beard too 

2 hours ago, vloors said:

Rumour is his got hair plugs.

If a hair transplant makes him (or anybody else) happy, then I'm all for it. If Axl started touring with a big auld bald patch there's plenty of mean hearted keyboard warriors that would make fun of him... which is kinda fucked IMO. Case and point the guy who recently made fun of Joe Bonamassa for a receding hairline on his instagram.

I think they last max ten years, assuming he goes to the top surgeon... so likely he'd need a touch up. Think he should have went shorter though, or just the mug shot photo from Arizona. To beard or not to beard? beard!

Axl should just retire :facepalm: He's used up his time, his period & his opportunity & he just has to accept that he has done what he has done & he has no more time. I don't think that he has done exactly everything he could have done but nonetheless what he has done did make quite a footprint on music history & that is all that matters. Now I simply move on with other music & that is it.

The beard edit is pretty cool. He looks more like he did in the early 90's with it and having a beard makes a lot of guys look younger if its not too long. There's a reason Keanu Reeves has a beard now or Anthony Kiedis has had a mustache like the past 12 years and its mainly to hide aging.

10 hours ago, JasmineSwe said:

I was going to say no, but after seeing your edits I changed my mind! A full beard ( trimmed like above), not a goatee, would look great. But like others have said, his hair and facial hair are probably white now, he'd have to colour the beard too 

No need, Arnold looks baddass. No need to look like a mentally disturbed person like Nicolas Cage dying his beard

10 hours ago, Screamin' Demon said:

Axl should just retire :facepalm: He's used up his time, his period & his opportunity & he just has to accept that he has done what he has done & he has no more time. I don't think that he has done exactly everything he could have done but nonetheless what he has done did make quite a footprint on music history & that is all that matters. Now I simply move on with other music & that is it.

I'm usually criticising Axl harshly and I agree with everythin you have said except the retirement part.

It's not like he's been working in corpo or being an athlete to retire.

Hard to define what is retirement in art and or for artists.

He's a shit performer these days but it's up to him what he wants to do with his career.

5 hours ago, Uncle Bob said:

No need, Arnold looks baddass. No need to look like a mentally disturbed person like Nicolas Cage dying his beard

It's not that I think he should dye his beard, what I thought of was that he seems like a person who cares a lot about his appearance. His current hair and eyebrows look dyed, I doubt he'd have a white beard combined with that.

On 3/2/2023 at 9:50 PM, ©GnrPersia said:

I'm usually criticising Axl harshly and I agree with everythin you have said except the retirement part.

It's not like he's been working in corpo or being an athlete to retire.

Hard to define what is retirement in art and or for artists.

He's a shit performer these days but it's up to him what he wants to do with his career.

True that. I would've seen him in Sydney had he charged $50-100AU, just for the sake of it, but paying $500AU for a concert ticket to see a shit performance.....no way. Besides, my music tastes have changed to New-Age, Ambient/Electronic type these days & I can endlessly get to listen to such tracks on YouTube for hours long & for free just by subscribing to the artists. Axl is really out of his mind these days :lol: But I must admit that he WAS something amazing in his days...

Edited by Screamin' Demon
  • Like 1